• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Year 11 2014 Chat :) (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Good luck everyone! Make sure to report back :D we are now entering the battle

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
Good luck to everyone! Please come back to share your day with everyone else!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk:

Preliminary HSC '14- Subjects: 2U Maths, Adv. English, Business Studies, Legal Studies,
Economics, Agriculture.

HSC '15- ATAR Goal: 90+

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Yay school!!! ~~~

But seriously guise Year 11 and 12 are the most fun years. Sure as hell beats Year 7, 8, 9, 10.

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
Yeww! Second day of school!

Keen for Chemistry and Modern History. :D

ivorybranches

HSC
Post all your first day stories!!!!!! I want to hear how you guys went :D

I got my time table back and since I'm doing both extensions, I have no free periods and finish every day (except for Wednesdays) at 3:15 so lucky me hah hah hah hah

Examine

same
HSC
Post all your first day stories!!!!!! I want to hear how you guys went :D

I got my time table back and since I'm doing both extensions, I have no free periods and finish every day (except for Wednesdays) at 3:15 so lucky me hah hah hah hah
Oh dear hahah. I remember there was this guy at my school who chose to do 15 units and his timetable was the worst (I think they made afternoon classes for him for a certain non extension sub LOL)

Well, IMO it is good that you are doing 14 units atm since it allows you to explore which subjects you are better in/enjoy more, and it gives more options in terms of dropping.

ivorybranches

HSC
Oh dear hahah. I remember there was this guy at my school who chose to do 15 units and his timetable was the worst (I think they made afternoon classes for him for a certain non extension sub LOL)

Well, IMO it is good that you are doing 14 units atm since it allows you to explore which subjects you are better in/enjoy more, and it gives more options in terms of dropping.
Yes, I'm thinking of dropping legal studies but I'm not to sure. However, if I do I get 9 free periods (heheheheheheheh) and I can spend those periods working on my maths to improve my rank :)

Oh lord, that guy sounds so intense! Any idea of his ATAR/what he's up too now?

moni5281

HSC
urghh school kind of sucked plus its so hot today... had no period 1 today coz school started late
then got timetables (not happy with my eng teacher :cry: )
period 2 read my timetable wrong like the stupid idiot i am and trekked all the way to the science block and then ran all the way back to the main building had business studies, was okish
period 3 i had eco, and the i think my teacher is good but talks way too much and goes a little fast
period 4 maths ext, had a damn pop up quiz :newburn: and got 4 textbooks OTL then another ton of hw :rotfl: again i think the teachers good though

pretty pissed to be back at school actually but i think it was pretty interesting today and its refreshing doing different subjects :smile:

Examine

same
HSC
Yes, I'm thinking of dropping legal studies but I'm not to sure. However, if I do I get 9 free periods (heheheheheheheh) and I can spend those periods working on my maths to improve my rank :)

Oh lord, that guy sounds so intense! Any idea of his ATAR/what he's up too now?
Keep Legal for now and see how it goes. It's quite a bludgy subject for the HSC.

He ended up getting an ATAR around the 96 range and is doing Commerce at USYD (he ditched me :( :( :( )

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
So damn tired! But today was super fun, I got my timetable and I don't have any frees but I have 3 early leaves at 1:25 so that's all right.
I had advance English first period which was nice, our AOS is identity which sounds quite fun actually! The. Extension English, where we're doing the individual in society which is hella fun as well, it's a nice class too only 9 people. Period 3 was chemistry which I really liked and our teacher is pretty awesome as well. I forgot my lunch so I had some terrible yoghurt from the canteen which I eventually ended up throwing away. Last period the peer support leaders met with their year 7 groups and we had a nice session. Overall it was a lovely day and I really like my timetable as well :)

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
So damn tired! But today was super fun, I got my timetable and I don't have any frees but I have 3 early leaves at 1:25 so that's all right.
I had advance English first period which was nice, our AOS is identity which sounds quite fun actually! The. Extension English, where we're doing the individual in society which is hella fun as well, it's a nice class too only 9 people. Period 3 was chemistry which I really liked and our teacher is pretty awesome as well. I forgot my lunch so I had some terrible yoghurt from the canteen which I eventually ended up throwing away. Last period the peer support leaders met with their year 7 groups and we had a nice session. Overall it was a lovely day and I really like my timetable as well :)
Sounds good. But no frees that's so devo! Least you have the 3 early leaves.

All my classes are so small now - it's actually so much better.

And you haven't answered my question for the Help: were you referring to the novel or film?

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
Good luck for this year:)
I'm sure u'll do fantastic :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)