• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Year 11 2014 Chat :) (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

turntaker

HSC
Long time no talk :O I think C: I've got a crazy internal time-keeping-thingie, so Idk if it's actually long time no talk... ajkdhfakdjhf

how r u m8? C:
I know you just disappeared or something lol. I've been okay I guess.. I'm behind in my studies though and will most likely do not so well in my prelims. What about you? How are you?

Fiction

HSC
I know you just disappeared or something lol. I've been okay I guess.. I'm behind in my studies though and will most likely do not so well in my prelims. What about you? How are you?
Dude it's all good. If you do badly in prelims, just lock yourself in a basement during the holidays and study ;)
In all honesty if you ain't behind in your studies in yr 11, you're not human :O <strike> you homo sapien you</strike>

haha yeah... I was planning to get on skype and everything during holidays, and then I forgot about BOS until now. You know how much you mean to me nao <3 I kid :p

I'm good :) I had like a drama watching marathon yesterday haha xD So tired now... for all the wrong reasons lol

So... anything interesting as of late? :D I like your dp c:

Stygian

HSC
Why is bae even a word i mean why abbreviate a 4 letter word unless you're illiterate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)