Year 11 2014 Chat :) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyingmwa

HSC
haha thanks :)

it's just this period of laziness and lack of motivation to do work that's hurting me atm
Tell me about it. Its ok im on the same chapter as you. When I get motivated though I actually do a lot of things. But hey you will do great!

tumtoom

HSC
I know i'm gonna get 99.95 and into med. I wanna do med cos i have a genuine passion in it. U are never gonna see me sit inside a lecture or classroom for another a degree besides med.
Passion for it in which way?

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk

tumtoom

HSC
what do u mean?
What makes you passionate abiut medicine?
Why do you want to do it?
How are you so sure you want it so much that you never want anything else if you don't really completely understand how it works?
Do you know how many options there are out there? A lot. So many in fact that I cannot choose. But you so easily and so stubbornly said you would only do medicine ever.
Please explain why

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
What makes you passionate abiut medicine?
Why do you want to do it?
How are you so sure you want it so much that you never want anything else if you don't really completely understand how it works?
Do you know how many options there are out there? A lot. So many in fact that I cannot choose. But you so easily and so stubbornly said you would only do medicine ever.
Please explain why

oh my god. Just because the girl's in year 10 doesn't mean she's silly - please stop implying that she's ignorant.

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
lol nonono :p thats not me in my dp, thats just some guy :L its cos i washed my hair tonight and it went poof and now it looks like a lion mane cos its all fluffy :3
Is your hair naturally wavy or something ?

rawrliongirl

HSC
Is your hair naturally wavy or something ?
i got it chemically straightened, but i have thick hair and when i wash it, it becomes very.....voluminous...
but yes, in its natural state it was wavy and because i used to straighten it every single day, it ended up looking like hagrid/hermione hair whenever i didnt straighten it..so i got it chemically straightened and it looks good and you would never have guessed that it resembled hagrid/hermione hair before. :L

rawrliongirl

HSC
omg i forgot to do my chemistry homework...AGAIN! it was due yesterday...i forgot to do it over the weekend...so i said i'd show the teacher tomorrow...but i forgot to do it >.< NOOO AJTIFDGSXZM
im hopeless :(

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
i got it chemically straightened, but i have thick hair and when i wash it, it becomes very.....voluminous...
but yes, in its natural state it was wavy and because i used to straighten it every single day, it ended up looking like hagrid/hermione hair whenever i didnt straighten it..so i got it chemically straightened and it looks good and you would never have guessed that it resembled hagrid/hermione hair before. :L
I'm sure you have really pretty hair - even in it's natural state haha

tumtoom

HSC
oh my god. Just because the girl's in year 10 doesn't mean she's silly - please stop implying that she's ignorant.
I really hate online stuff sometimes as other people can't really detect expression or emotion, soooo danger u just took what I said all wrong ...which really sucks.
I was just curious; period. I wasn't IMPLYING anything.
Don't judge so quickly and jump to conclusions.
Wow im actually really annoyed now.

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
I really hate online stuff sometimes as other people can't really detect expression or emotion, soooo danger u just took what I said all wrong ...which really sucks.
I was just curious; period. I wasn't IMPLYING anything.
Don't judge so quickly and jump to conclusions.
Wow im actually really annoyed now.
How am I judging and jumping to conclusions lmao - you implied ignorance by simply stating that she didn't know about the medical field of work, how can you be so certain that she simply does not 'understand' that field ? You are the one jumping to conclusions, not me - get it right pls: my 'annoying' statement is based upon nothing, but your post alone... I don't even know why you're annoyed lol - soooooooo yeah #notjudging

Edit: Maybe if you re-read your post/s you'd understand... or you'd just post about me 'stubbornly' 'jumping to conclusions' and 'quickly judging you' because of your explicit posts .

Last edited:

tumtoom

HSC
Fiiiiine im sorry.
Before this gets stupid far.
I did probs say something that seemed cruel but trust me when I say that when writing it i was more the clueless person in the movies who is staring up at the other person and going 'but omg whyy? I know like totz nothing'
Lol I realise I just implied im a very... interesting stereotype but I just meant that that was how I was thinking along of. Just curious to the point of almost accusing I guess.
Buuut yeah I do stand by the online thing. See if it had been rl u wouldve gotten me :(
Oh wells

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
Fiiiiine im sorry.
Before this gets stupid far.
I did probs say something that seemed cruel but trust me when I say that when writing it i was more the clueless person in the movies who is staring up at the other person and going 'but omg whyy? I know like totz nothing'
Lol I realise I just implied im a very... interesting stereotype but I just meant that that was how I was thinking along of. Just curious to the point of almost accusing I guess.
Buuut yeah I do stand by the online thing. See if it had been rl u wouldve gotten me :(
Oh wells

Don't worry about it, there's no need to be sorry - I just hate it when people intentionally wrote things to pass off judgement: it seems unfair. I totally get the online thing, haha - oh well: it might've seemed mean but it was most definitely unintentional. Don't be sorry :) we're all here to express and share our views on all sorts of things ! x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)