wat
HSC
N/A
yeh, there should be some sort of algorithm for that

something along the lines of e=mc2

monaro-man

Ramen Raider
HSC
just question the validity of religions in society.

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
why chocolate cake has a bigger influnce in the education system in a australia between 1788 and 1901 than religion ever did???

tonberry_kun

O RLY?
HSC
i remember in the year 11 phys exam half yearly there was a question where we were meant to calculate how fast this trolley goes down the hill... i wrote "very fast" cuz i had nfi how to do the question... they gave me a mark!... then when they remarked it they scribbled out the mark and put zero :(

monaro-man

Ramen Raider
HSC
LOL! giant lobster should tell you his story about his chem teacher and how he marked his exam. absolutely hilarious!

KarmaKitten

HSC
Originally posted by Tenille
why chocolate cake has a bigger influnce in the education system in a australia between 1788 and 1901 than religion ever did???
because cake proves there is a god and religion doesnt

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Oh but what about the division between people who liked chocolate icing on there cake, to the people who prefered plane icing. Poor plain incing people, so disadvantaged...

stressed_angel

My school is so stupid we have our exams in the last 2 weeks of term, which means we dont get our results back before we make subject choices.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Our exams are always a laugh, we have this group of guys who always do somehting in every exam, and they always get 0.

Giant Lobster

HSC
Originally posted by monaro-man
LOL! giant lobster should tell you his story about his chem teacher and how he marked his exam. absolutely hilarious!
yeh fwuxed copies the teachers solution into his paper, hands it in to try to scab a mark, and teacher says its wrong.

besides that, our teacher is basically an idiot, doesnt know the first thing bout chem and tries to teach it.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
hahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ok l'm done.

babygoose!

>>rraahhh<<
HSC
mmm exams start thursday week 9 so i've still got some time to study..but my exam timetable is shit...3 days with two 2 hour exams....argh...but atleast i get the last 2 days off....mmm sleep.....

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
ahahaha
i just did my religion exam today... i finished in half an hour and drew all over my questions book in greeen and blue pen.... i translated ther front cover in viet and the supervising teacher was like.... excuse me... i just shruged :p
ahahaha my friends fell alseep twice and wen to the toilet 4 times :D

smegthehead

is chairman kaga
HSC
i got back a while ago from my religion exam, we had to write 3 essays and another smaller essay and some smaller responses... god i hate the fact i go to a catholic school :mad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)