Year 11 maths ext past paper? (1 Viewer)

Starship22

HSC
Hi there! Does anybody know where I can access module 1 past papers (functions, polynomials, etc) for maths ext1? Thanks

Starship22

HSC
in what world does maths have modules (ik u go tutoring)
Sorry I donโ€™t know the proper terminology. My tutoring calls it modules. I more so mean like the first โ€œterm of maths ext 1 like functions and polynomials

banigul@30

HSC
if you want extra practise you can have a look at some slightly harder textbook exercises (new senior ch1, 2 & 3 for example + the ch reviews) and practice those under timed conditions, i don't think there are specific past papers for module 1 (unless they are tutoring/school tests) but you can also have a look at half yearly papers at acehsc, thsc, and so on

Average Boreduser

๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š—๐š—๐šŽ๐š
HSC
My tutoring calls differentiation โ€œmodule 1โ€. I was grinding it in the holidays and realised it would only be tought in term 3 ๐Ÿ’€
Tbf tho ngo and sons has hard asf qns (well at least the spec one does) just so hard that it becomes unrealistic in an exam like the hsc ( and also gets generic bc they change the names of certain topics which then requires the students to look further into what they r acc called)

s97127

HSC
Tbf tho ngo and sons has hard asf qns (well at least the spec one does) just so hard that it becomes unrealistic in an exam like the hsc ( and also gets generic bc they change the names of certain topics which then requires the students to look further into what they r acc called)
Can you give me an example of a hard question from ngo?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)