Year 12 2012 Chit Chat Thread (8 Viewers)

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Re: The Nonsense Thread

I got 99 for SC Maths, went outside to join PE class haha. SC isn't accurate at all.

Our teacher use to set for homework, "Go to Maccas and calculate the change before the machine does" haha.

nightweaver066

HSC

I did this for trial 1, I found no mistakes whatsoever which was suspicious, and the reason why this is, is because I made the same EXACT numerical mistake the first time I did it :s

Hopefully I dont do this again
another tip. make sure you actually do all the questions

lost 2 marks in my test because i accidently skimmed over one of them....

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad

I did this for trial 1, I found no mistakes whatsoever which was suspicious, and the reason why this is, is because I made the same EXACT numerical mistake the first time I did it :s

Hopefully I dont do this again
clear your mind of your original answer to the question and it might help you avoid that.

Fawun

Queen
HSC

what

Lol then why the hell are you asking such derp questions around the forums?
The ones in my sexy math thread? Those aren't derp questions f u

except maffs and english? lol.

r0te the whole thing man.

(yes I said it Carrot, come da fuq at me, watchu gonna do?)
I can't r0te english because there's going to be creative writing and we all know that I have 0 imagination. It's going to take me like 20 minutes to just come up with the story and characters lol

Enough to make you refreshed for the test.

You'll be surprised at the difference between a good nights rest and an all nighter.
Is this from experience?

Implying an inherent causal relationship between "good marks" and a "good future".
to be successful is subjective.

SC Maths and English don't need study at all.
I know that's why I didn't study at all. All the kids who did study got in the 80's while I didn't study and I got 90? wtf lol

deswa1

HSC

I got 99 for SC Maths, went outside to join PE class haha. SC isn't accurate at all.

Our teacher use to set for homework, "Go to Maccas and calculate the change before the machine does" haha.
Call me ultra nerdy but I do this subconsciously now lol

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A

what

The ones in my sexy math thread? Those aren't derp questions f u

I can't r0te english because there's going to be creative writing and we all know that I have 0 imagination. It's going to take me like 20 minutes to just come up with the story and characters lol

Enough to make you refreshed for the test.

You'll be surprised at the difference between a good nights rest and an all nighter.[/QUOTE]

Is this from experience?

to be successful is subjective.

I know that's why I didn't study at all. All the kids who did study got in the 80's while I didn't study and I got 90? wtf lol
Yes it is from experience.

SC isn't accurate.

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad

okay, i think we should stop skewl talk nao before ozko, carrot or enoilgram kill us.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A

New talk: What will you be doing with your laptop once you sign out of the charter agreement?

Fawun

Queen
HSC

The reason why I got 51/65 for my math test was because my calculator was fucking up lol. It was on R instead of this D thing at the top hahahaha. Oh my god my calculator can't betray me for my yearly next week lol

deswa1

HSC

New talk: What will you be doing with your laptop once you sign out of the charter agreement?
Well... tbh, I don't even know WHERE my laptop is. I last saw it some time last year and now it is gone so I can't do anything with it haha

Sy123

This too shall pass
HSC

another tip. make sure you actually do all the questions

lost 2 marks in my test because i accidently skimmed over one of them....
I lost 3 marks in the HYE because of this :/
The HYE was also the reason I got bumped down to second from first. So after I do the test I make sure I do all the questions.

EDIT: Sorry no more school talk :(

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A

The reason why I got 51/65 for my math test was because my calculator was fucking up lol. It was on R instead of this D thing at the top hahahaha. Oh my god my calculator can't betray me for my yearly next week lol
Radians and degrees. If you're sneaky you may change other student's calculator to radian mode (but that is slack)

barbernator

HSC

Its friday, friday gotta get down on friday. everybody's looking forward to the weekend weekend

deswa1

HSC

Oh crap- you set it to R for ranga instead of D for doggies. You fool.

wildchild666

HSC

you think a guy who got 83 in SC English can just wing an essay and get an A?

Highly unlikely.

Ain't an English natural. (As seen by the 6 or 7 syntax problems I had in my essay, dat sentence construction ability)
No, just saying holy shit because that seems like a lot of work..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)