Year 12 2012 Chit Chat Thread (9 Viewers)

enoilgam

HSC
Re: The Nonsense Thread

Hate to be the killjoy, but there is too much school talk going on at the moment.

Examine

same
HSC

I would have you as a tutor except.....I'm not doing Science.
trollface.jpg
K. YOU GUISE NEED HELP? YOU DONT REALLY NEED IT BECAUSE YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOO SMART BUT JUSTINCASE?
Ok nice from now on. AWHMAHGAWSSSSHHHh YOUSE GUISE DID SO WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL GL FOR THE HSC AND FUUTURE STUDIES!!! HOPE YOU GET INTO THE COURSE YOU WANT TO GET INTO!!!!!1111!!!!!1!!!!!11
Hahah I'm kind of the opposite. Been pumping Dubstep while writing for a practice essay for Business Studies. Assessment is on Next Year Term 1 Week 3. Though I did watch/read from somewhere that the best music to listen to while studying is Baroque classical.
This post was the worst (never did this, ever)

If you are not already try to pick up on 3 hours of study a day in Year 11 and 4 hours sutdy in Year 12 MINIMUM. (If you are aiming for decent marks in HSC)

._.

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad

shit lol. effort. anyway, well done on the mark.
u got the same mark too so yeah :haha:

so many full marks were given out this time... though i think my class was the only one without a 15.

Fawun

Queen
HSC

Very good question. It is up to you. You know your knowledge. Is it filled with holes or is it bloomy with flowers? You may want to skip it and come back to it later. Other's may see it as being necessary to complete it to give them confidence. It depends on the person.
My knowledge on maths is filled with holes. The day it becomes bloomy with flowers oh wai- it will never become bloomy with flowers lol

The other method: SHIFT -> SETUP -> 3

The lazy LONGER method: SHIFT -> CLR -> 3 -> = -> AC
Is your calculator the same as mine?

deswa1

HSC

Advanced and exciting piece of information: Do you guys use the Casio fx-82 AU or AU plus or one of that series calc? If so, how many errors do you know of? There's obviously maths error- how many more?

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A

My knowledge on maths is filled with holes. The day it becomes bloomy with flowers oh wai- it will never become bloomy with flowers lol

Is your calculator the same as mine?
I assume you are using CASIO fx-82AU or CASIO fx-82AU Plus?

Examine

same
HSC

Advanced and exciting piece of information: Do you guys use the Casio fx-82 AU or AU plus or one of that series calc? If so, how many errors do you know of? There's obviously maths error- how many more?
Maths error
Syntax error
Stack error <- Was so proud of finding this one in Year 8

barbernator

HSC

au +. It puts the fraction up automatically even if u click a number and then fraction.

deswa1

HSC

Maths error
Syntax error
Stack error <- Was so proud of finding this one in Year 8
There's another one. Wonder if any of you know it. Also, at next meat, I'll show you heaps of cool stuff on the calc from how to make penises to interesting designs -> what we do in maths lol

wildchild666

HSC

There's another one. Wonder if any of you know it. Also, at next meat, I'll show you heaps of cool stuff on the calc from how to make penises to interesting designs -> what we do in maths lol
trust.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)