Year 12 2012 Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

barbernator

HSC
^But say someone has a misadventure, wouldn't they be able to just get the paper off their friends and then that forms an unfair advantage? or they can equally log onto this forum and check the questions out etc....
you dont get to repeat an exam if you have a misadventure. you just get an estimate.

cthyred

HSC
HAHAHA guys, theres nothing worse then shoving essays up your asshole to read during the exam and then having the smooth A4 paper tickle your G-spot and almost lead you to orgasm! Oh man, I'm never doing that again!

lil_por2gz_95

HSC
Hi in regards to study buddy website is anyone a member of the site? If you are a member or know someone that is a member could you please please please send me notes on the food tech notes and visual art notes from the site please. This is not my study resource just checking if i have missed out on a few stuff and would just love this resource.

Send to lil_por2gz_95@hotmail.com

Thanks heaps guys and Good Luck

rayya555

HSC
How do i add the atar goal and subjects i do below each post? Is there a certain setting or something or do you just paste it each time ? thanks!

enoilgam

HSC
How do i add the atar goal and subjects i do below each post? Is there a certain setting or something or do you just paste it each time ? thanks!
Go into settings (top right of this page). When you get there, look down the bottom left hand side and you should see an option "edit signature". That should take you to the sig creation page.

Rawf

HSC
I was just wondering.. have they started marking yet? Do teachers start marking once we complete the test or do they all start marking at the end of the exam period?

danaaxo

HSC
Yaaaay so excited i finish tomorrrow at 5pm! :) seriously cannot waittttt just less that 24 hours!

DRFTMAN

HSC
i finish at 12:30 (physics)!!! still so good to finish like a week before most others!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)