• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Year 12 Attendance (1 Viewer)

fijifrotter

HSC
Ive just been wondering this term, is there a minimum attendance i need to do the hsc? i have alot of partial absences for being late, and i just dont bother going to school alot of the time, people are saying i need 90% to be eligible for the hsc and my current attendance is 73.8% and declining

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
Ive just been wondering this term, is there a minimum attendance i need to do the hsc? i have alot of partial absences for being late, and i just dont bother going to school alot of the time, people are saying i need 90% to be eligible for the hsc and my current attendance is 73.8% and declining
NESA leaves this up to the discretion of your school. Some schools require 90% but most of the time schools require 80-85% attendance to be eligible. You should probably ask your school what their attendance policy is, then speak to your teachers about this if you feel this might be a concern toward getting your HSC

carrotsss

HSC
your school will probably try to threaten you with a requirement but they don’t really actually follow through

fijifrotter

HSC
why can you not come to school can u not do the bare fucking minimum mate?? enjoy being a dropkick nigga
stop... in the morning i have to wake up early because my parents have to drive me to school, you wouldnt understand

HSC
NESA leaves this up to the discretion of your school. Some schools require 90% but most of the time schools require 80-85% attendance to be eligible. You should probably ask your school what their attendance policy is, then speak to your teachers about this if you feel this might be a concern toward getting your HSC
u do subject that scale well help

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)