Year 12 Jerseys (2 Viewers)

Lovecat

HSC
We only has 10 characters to fill out...
So, because I don't have a nickname, and my name is realtively short, I used up all 10 spaces with it:
Kaaaaaaate

Idiot. But people seem to like it, so that's cool with me.
I convinced a friend to get "Beckham" but not many people got the joke.

Last edited:

genril

Banned
HSC
I suggest you put something related to wasting money on one of them, because you're really good at that.

beksta21

HSC
our school is ordering our jerseys now, which means we'll have them not to far into the new year.
but they're really ugly.
i've written down to get "get your bec on" on the back.
but i don't know if they'll let me because it's twelve letters without spaces and we're only meant to have twelve characters total.
we shall see whether they let me..
my friends are struggling with what to get on the back.
any ideas?

nagiha

HSC
we ordered ours last term. apparently they take 9 weeks to make. its been longer. rumour has it we get them next week. our jerseys look illegal.

jersey nikname:

insert_pin

Briq.

HSC
We got ours about two weeks ago. We were only allowed 10 letters, which pretty much cancelled out everything I wanted to get, haha.
I ended up getting "Briq."
-shrug- I don't really have much of a nickname.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
It sucks, basically you can get a lot of lol dirty puns from my nickname (Jack... I'm sure I don't need to elaborate any further, use your imagination) but since the principal needs to approve all names he would have rejected them. :( so I ended up with 'black jack' on the back because I'm a gambling addict + jack geddit + I'm fully ghetto cunt. I know it's horrible, what the fuck ever :(

Hahahahahahaha get this, apparently the deputy prefect of 2007 wanted "I WANT HEAD" on the back of her jersey. Because she really wanted head prefect, but she only got deputy, do you see? And the thing is, she's really nice and sweet and innocent so you know she wasn't thinking dirty when she wrote it down. So the principal had to call her up and be like "Um, you can't have this...." and she was completely oblivious and like "Uhh, why?" And he had to explain it to her. That would have been such a lol conversation to listen in on. :shy:

Last edited:

James747

HSC
Our order got put in on friday, should be arriving in early term 1. ^^

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Jachie said:
It sucks, basically you can get a lot of lol dirty puns from my nickname (Jack... I'm sure I don't need to elaborate any further, use your imagination) but since the principal needs to approve all names he would have rejected them. :( so I ended up with 'black jack' on the back because I'm a gambling addict + jack geddit + I'm fully ghetto cunt. I know it's horrible, what the fuck ever :(

Hahahahahahaha get this, apparently the deputy prefect of 2007 wanted "I WANT HEAD" on the back of her jersey. Because she really wanted head prefect, but she only got deputy, do you see? And the thing is, she's really nice and sweet and innocent so you know she wasn't thinking dirty when she wrote it down. So the principal had to call her up and be like "Um, you can't have this...." and she was completely oblivious and like "Uhh, why?" And he had to explain it to her. That would have been such a lol conversation to listen in on. :shy:
LOL :rofl:

Ruki

-Queen of the Damned-
HSC
Our jerseys are $70 and the design is alright, the previous year was better but theirs were $90 so meh i'm not complaining.

My name is Emily and i'm getting MLE on the back...
Nothing really that exciting but i ran out of ideas :(

blowin39

HSC
Why does every student say they want a UAI 90+ and they dont get it?
Why does every student answer the questions in class and when it comes to the exam they blackout!!??

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Why does u be so pessimistic and shit!!??

frieda

Premium Member
HSC
We are getting ours from Cantebury, i think they'll arrive early next year :).

I don't really have a widely used nicknamed so ugh haha and my name is pretty hard to do stuff with. On the back i got CHANtonese and front - deepfriedachicken
damn 10 character limits!!!. We also only had like 3 days notice to decide on names haha, but kudos to our jersey committee for organising stuff so early.

I've heard of quite a few 2/cos c's etc, ones ive seen which have stuck in my head include 'fire at will', 'forTIAN', 'jack you late', 'crippaul', 'auFengtic'... :) Oh and my friend is getting 'LOL' because her last name is 'Ha'.

Marc.

HSC
eh i got 30/30-150 on mine, the story behind it... one of my fave Stone Sour songs and it's message is about kids and guns in society today and such.
the 30/30 refers to the calibur of a rifle round and the 150 refers to the grain.
so yeah...

Ruki

-Queen of the Damned-
HSC
Marc. said:
eh i got 30/30-150 on mine, the story behind it... one of my fave Stone Sour songs and it's message is about kids and guns in society today and such.
the 30/30 refers to the calibur of a rifle round and the 150 refers to the grain.
so yeah...

I love that song, stone sour are mad

Marc.

HSC
Ruki said:
Mmm I was told no for 2x Dead, since i go to a catholic school, they must hate Brides of Destruction... I feel so offended =o

Marc.

HSC
Ruki said:
Mmm I was told no for 2x Dead, since i go to a catholic school, they must hate Brides of Destruction... I feel so offended =o

Stress.

HSC
someone do me the MEANEST FAVOUR?
if anyone has gotten an adidas jacket for year 12, can you please tell me the details on how to order one.

CHEERS =)

frieda

Premium Member
HSC
Hey Stress, if you go to the adidas performance store (NOT THE ORIGINALS STORE IN QVB) they have pamphlets on getting custom jerseys/jackets made and i think you have to call the number on it or something. There's a minimum order of 20 as well I think (i know because I tried to get one for a teacher). Not sure how much, but i think the cheapest thing is like 80 bucks.

The address is 189 Pitt Street Sydney, if you don't live in NSW, check out the adidas website and look for performance store locations.

good luck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)