Year 12 Jerseys (1 Viewer)

felafel

Have most year 12s got their jerseys yet?

or are other schools not getting jerseys, and other things... like rings, or sports jackets.

G

Gavvvvvin

Our school had these jerseys. I didnt get one because I refuse to pay $80 for a goofy looking piece of junk that I am never going to wear.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
we are only allowed to wear ours in the last 2 days of school, you'd think my school was a private school the way our head acts.

psshtt.

G

Gavvvvvin

Whats the point of paying for a jersey you can only wear for two days? Its not like anyone is going to where the thing out of school. Or are they . . .

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
no we arent allowed to do that either.
If we leave school grounds we have to change :p

G

Gavvvvvin

Originally posted by neo_o
no we arent allowed to do that either.
If we leave school grounds we have to change :p
WTF? So when you catch the bus or walk home or whatever, you have to change your clothes? :confused:

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Originally posted by _DeathlessOne_
WTF? So when you catch the bus or walk home or whatever, you have to change your clothes? :confused:
well yeah. I suppose we are meant to wear our school shirt underneath the jersey?

illogical i know

GemmaHavok

Suck my kiss
two floors down getting high in the backroom
HSC
We can only wear them on yr 12 excursions and at the athletic carnival... we can't actually wear them to school...

Hell, we weren't allowed to wear our PE uniform to or from school as if they'd let seniors wear their jerseys!!

I'll get one... oh... it depends on whos design wins, if it's mine, than for sure!

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
is it really that hard to read through the other jersey threads? because u know.. theres pictures and more in depth descriptions of schools conditions
not just 2 people conversing

Sset561986

our jersey has become my permenent uniform! they are so comfy! ( even if they are always bout 4 sizes bigger than u order)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I saw people late last year with 04 Jerseys, what bullshit. I didn't get my 03 jersey till the beginning of the HSC :(

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by GemmaHavok
aww I wish we got rings instead of jerseys... but I'm sure that's more of a boys school thing.
We don't get rings, I want rings

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
we got dogtags + jerseys + fort street shirts that look like the sesame st sign :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)