Year 12 PiCS (1 Viewer)

guy

HSC
hahahaha australia part of india hahahaha
only if we aren't careful (lousy immagants!)

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
asians are referred to under the generic term mongaloids. i think theres three - mongoloids, caucasians, and negroes?

lorigan85

you some real year 12 pic?

heres my priceless pic of my 'friend' Luke, this got printed and thrown in the common room and pinned on rooms all around school. Do you know whats in his hand? :D :cool: :) :rolleyes: :D

Soma

Toney Starks Fanboy
HSC
looks to me like some type of narcotics apparatus! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

haha good to see your such a good mate to ur friend.

S

staity

fuck oath. theres chernobyl issues there. its like skinned over and shit.

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
lol dicky :rofl: ... where do you come up with that crap! ehehe boy are there some witty people on this site!

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
what's a two moth record? post count? or is this your fascination with moths you were telling me about? you know, how you like to put them on your........ok i should stop now

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
Originally posted by Mcdickpants
holy crap
you are going to beat my two moth record by a month!
thats fucking impressive...although, i wonder if you should be penalised since technically you've been a member of this site for longer than i have
nahh dude im not gonna veat your record... youve been three months and you have what? over 1700.... i wont get that much... with school back it will all die down...
how long did it take you to get custom status? i dont want custom status because i wont have anything to put on mine :(

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
hmm you would have! to double your post count in about a month... fuck man... however yours was all spam so its understandable :p mine on the otherhand isnt...
hmm time to start thinking of a custom... pft ill prob leave it blank or something...tons not far behind though... he has more posts than me

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
in regards to your sig lorigan.... if the devil was the one who convinced us her never existed, then we would know he existed because he would have tried to convince us... ehh i cant explain myself

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
why wouldnt there be a devil? if there is a "god" there must be something on the other end of the scale... i mean where would all the "evil" people go....
pft i dont know if i even believe in god so theres my argument gone

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)