Year 12 Video (1 Viewer)

BigBear_25

HSC
I didn't now where to post this so im putting it here.

Just wondering what is everyone doing for their

Year 12 video that is if you have one. Also do you

guys have a video committee who have the job of organising

the video.

I reckon year 12 videos are the best you get to show the
school that Year 12 is a bludge when obviously it isn't.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Our video will have funny/memorable events of the year and short interviews of most of the cohort.

BigBear_25

HSC
Well in an effort to have eneryone somewhere on the video, every group is creating a 1-2 minute skit on what ever they want. Then we will have additional skits that involve ppl of all different groups. Have interviews about year 12. And a lot of other random stuff.

orange_blob

Caveman
HSC
BigBear_25 said:
Also do you guys have a video committee
Definatly not, any year 12 video's from our school are made completely by the students without any offical input from the school - and a video committe seems far too organised / complicated for that.

I'm planning on putting one together, since I have my camera a school most days. I am having a problem with my hard disk space though, having an hour of video from nearly every day of school takes up an awful lot of space awfully quickly.

-
:rolleyes: We should get bits of heaps of different schools year 12 vids, and wack them all together to make a crazy tv series. Like a real life version of Heartbreak High, except you wouldn't be able to have any on going plot, or characters, or anything...

Come to think of it that's a stupid idea. Ignore that.

vogue

FaShIoNiStA
HSC
Riviet said:
Our video will have funny/memorable events of the year and short interviews of most of the cohort.
exactly wat we have going on
it plays at our grad like most but one of the girls from my group is doing ti so we might take advantage of the ten minutes!!!

Monz

HSC
Year 12 at my school always puts together a 'Year 12 Video' together for themselves, it's shown at the lunch that the year 11's have to do for us, so only year 11 and teachers see it. It's full of funny moments, 'in jokes', and partys etc...so it's not normally appropriate for the whole school to see anyway. We don't have a 'committee', we just have people who edit it all together, anyone who wants to put in footage or photos can...it doesn't matter. Everyone will be in it at some point, cause we filmed our whole grade running down the corridor last term. Well actually i think it ended up being walking cause we weren't sposed to do it or something so it was us walking...but i think they'll speed it up or something. Anyway the year 12 video is one of the highlights of the lunch thing...tis pretty awesome.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)