Year 9 & 10 Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

TheJokester

HSC
N/A
I'm in year 9. I've gotten 80s and 90s in all of my subjects except for maths. I got 29% in maths, am I at risk of repeating?

Kolmias

HSC
Of course this section goes dead when I got inactive.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
I hope everyone is enjoying their last term of year 10 or year 9.

HSC
Enjoy being a junior while it lasts, sure, but Y11 is pretty chill. Just make good habits and you'll be set ^_^

Suu

HSC
N/A
We are all just waiting for Grade 10 to end =O. It's odd, how my cohort is looking forwards to Grade 11 lol.

boredofstudiesuser1

HSC
We are all just waiting for Grade 10 to end =O. It's odd, how my cohort is looking forwards to Grade 11 lol.
Yes!!!! I think we all need a fresh start. Did my last ever compulsory science test on Monday. Bye bye Biology...

How many yearly tests do people have left???

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Yes!!!! I think we all need a fresh start. Did my last ever compulsory science test on Monday. Bye bye Biology...

How many yearly tests do people have left???
I swear since the fact that school certificate was gotten rid of that the school had nothing really left for us to do in term 4

boredofstudiesuser1

HSC
I swear since the fact that school certificate was gotten rid of that the school had nothing really left for us to do in term 4
Yeah I kinda wish school certificate was a thing. They'd focus more on it since it's an external test (more dedication than the yearlies) and we probably wouldn't be given as many unnecessary (stupid) assessment tasks. I'm seriously done with Geography. It's like a community services course...

Suu

HSC
N/A
Umm, I have a Geo and maths test coming up. (And a few french exams as well). But we are mostly finished at the moment lol. (Don't worry about Geo. It's not like you need it on your ROSA :tongue: )

boredofstudiesuser1

HSC
Umm, I have a Geo and maths test coming up. (And a few french exams as well). But we are mostly finished at the moment lol. (Don't worry about Geo. It's not like you need it on your ROSA :tongue: )
Haha thanks :) Is this a selective school? You seem to have already learnt genetics and punnet squares... (other post)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)