Yearbook Profiles (and what to write) (1 Viewer)

chamelia

HSC
Wait. Wait. Wait. Give me your name (or nickname), a secret talent, your closest friends names, best subject at school and favourite band. I will write yours for you. Perhaps a sentence describing your physical appearance may be of benefit too.

lychnobity

HSC
Wait. Wait. Wait. Give me your name (or nickname), a secret talent, your closest friends names, best subject at school and favourite band. I will write yours for you. Perhaps a sentence describing your physical appearance may be of benefit too.
Seriously?

lychnobity

HSC
whoa, old thread, anyway to any who might be curious, I wrote:

In the wise words of one G.B. Shaw: a life spent making mistakes is not only more honourable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.

Carpe Diem.

HSC
^ nice.

I just left mine blank. I'll come back to it i guess. But i can't think of the perfect thing to say! D;

Sarebs

HSC
Haha sweet year book messages, although I don't really understand how they work.

Our year 12 has about 20 people in it, about half of us have known each other since kindy or before. Haha so I can see why we don't need a year book... we already know each other well and there's so few of us we won't forget each other either.

Although it would be nice to have one...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)