Yes A Real Teacher (1 Viewer)

Andrew_Blackwel

I Teach this subject
HSC
N/A
Yes as true as it is I am a real teacher. The night before your IT exam I spent a good 5 hours monitoring your questions. Till my wife came in and said to me that if they dont know it by they never will.

Its funny that I'm so busy at the moment preparing for next year that I haven't had a chance to sit down and have a good look at the exam. But I did notice that a few of the posts that were asked the night before were in the exam.

Im going to a meating soon where teachers will sit down and discuss "informally" the exam and I will try to oprovide you with some feedback from them.

I got the new text book from Heinamann that I mentioned in a recent post today and it is very good. I will be able to draw on it to answer many of the defintion q's that u guys post. (well the next gen of HSC IT VET Students)

Hope u all did well. And I hope that my info helped you.

chris42

HSC
Originally posted by Andrew_Blackwel

Hope u all did well. And I hope that my info helped you.
Yes thanks Andrew, all your info and feedback was really helpful :)

Winston

HSC
Thanks Andrew, i'm looking forward to hear how the meeting will go, keep us updated thanks!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
wow that's cool, thanks for that, a 'real teacher' :eek: !!
and you got custom.. you lucky thing

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by Andrew_Blackwel
what is custom?????????
You know the little title under your username right about your Knights avatar, that's a custom title, and only mods can have it and users with posts over 3000+ or some users who registered before dec 2002.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)