Yes I am a cliché (1 Viewer)

Andrew.2008

HSC
I know this is the typical cliché but when it comes to girls I am completely at a loss, don’t get me wrong I can interact with them as friends, I have many female friends, but when it comes to some one who I ‘like’ I have know idea how to behave around them, it is really becoming annoying, for example there is this girl in chem. who I got along fine with, but as soon as I developed feelings for her everything went out the window, I can barley splutter a coherent sentence out when I talk to her, any advice or tips would be appreciated.

unholyXromance

HSC
Knock her out, then anal rape her=]

No but seriously. Pretend you don't have feelings for her? Like your just friends. Someone suggested to one of my friends, they he pretend him and the girl are going out, but he has to keep it a secret from everyone, so he has to act as if nothing has changed. I don't really think thats a good idea, but if it helps you...*shrugs* use it lol. Just remember, go for gold

Davo1111

HSC
N/A
Don't think about 'getting everything right' in front of her or flirting etc. It will just come along naturally. You're probably all nervous because you want to get everything right and you're just thinking about the situation too much. If you treat her as a close friend, it will just develop to something more over time.

If that fails,
unholyXromance said:
Knock her out, then anal rape her=]

aussiechick93

HSC
Davo1111 said:
Don't think about 'getting everything right' in front of her or flirting etc. It will just come along naturally. You're probably all nervous because you want to get everything right and you're just thinking about the situation too much. If you treat her as a close friend, it will just develop to something more over time.

If that fails,
dont listen to them
do NOT anal rape her
she will not like that
im telling u now
just realax and remember to breathe and be nice, t'll come to you

Blazamane

Banned
HSC
aussiechick93 said:
dont listen to them
anal rape her
she will like that
im telling u now
just realax and tackle her to the ground and be rough, t'll come to you
Agreed.

Blazamane

Banned
HSC
Read my previous post, I was able to decifer the true meaning of aussiechicks post. By pulling down the facade of strong opposition I found it was really that rape was really your only option.

aussiechick93

HSC
Blazamane said:
Read my previous post, I was able to decifer the true meaning of aussiechicks post. By pulling down the facade of strong opposition I found it was really that rape was really your only option.
if u get raped its not something u want
ever

Blazamane

Banned
HSC
Maybe we need to put less emphasis on the word "rape" and call it something else like; Love...

Tackle her and anal Love her

Davo1111

HSC
N/A
Blazamane said:
Maybe we need to put less emphasis on the word "rape" and call it something else like; Love...

Tackle her and anal Love her
i prefer the term 'suprise love' :)

gigglinJess

Broken Inside
HSC
Andrew.2008 said:
I know this is the typical cliché but when it comes to girls I am completely at a loss, don’t get me wrong I can interact with them as friends, I have many female friends, but when it comes to some one who I ‘like’ I have know idea how to behave around them, it is really becoming annoying, for example there is this girl in chem. who I got along fine with, but as soon as I developed feelings for her everything went out the window, I can barley splutter a coherent sentence out when I talk to her, any advice or tips would be appreciated.
Just be yourself

Mongoosedog

HSC
gigglinJess said:
Just be yourself
that's equally as cliche as his question.

k dude, i'll give you real advice. listen to her. don't talk about yourself much, or at all. its a fact that people like to talk about themselves when they think others are interested in what they have to say because it raises their sense of self worth. ask simple questions about what she likes to do and find something you have in common or when she hints at something she enjoys ask her about it and let her tell you all about it. if there is an awkward silence dont try desperately to break it because you will end up saying something stupid.

if that doesnt work she is probably gay and your final option is surprise buttsecks

wendus

krawr.
HSC
Andrew.2008 said:
hahaha awww :eek:
i'd say gigglinJess is right... there's not much else you can do but be yourself. try not to think about how much you like her when you interact with her. that kind of helps me. but idk, good luck :)

Locul

Banned
HSC
Mongoosedog said:

k dude, i'll give you real advice. listen to her. don't talk about yourself much, or at all. its a fact that people like to talk about themselves when they think others are interested in what they have to say because it raises their sense of self worth. ask simple questions about what she likes to do and find something you have in common or when she hints at something she enjoys ask her about it and let her tell you all about it. if there is an awkward silence dont try desperately to break it because you will end up saying something stupid.

if that doesnt work she is probably gay and your final option is surprise buttsecks
I took your advice... it didnt work... what now

Mongoosedog

HSC
Locul said:
I took your advice... it didnt work... what now
i dunno, you might just be a social retard, i have no advice for that

Locul

Banned
HSC
Mongoosedog said:
i dunno, you might just be absolutely awesome to a level beyond my comprehension, i have no advice for you as i cannot comprehend your pure awesomeness
awww shucks, you really think so. Well that's just awesome

Andrew.2008

HSC
Mongoosedog said:

thanks, i guess all I can do is try, anyway it not the end of the world one way or the other, but once again thanks for some actual advice :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)