Yes!!! I Got In!!! (1 Viewer)

deweydude

Hey yall. I got into my Computer Science Course. I've already found 4 other people who did just by looking in the a and b sections of the offers! It's amasing that out of 15 people 4 can be in the first part of the alphabet!

Did anyone else get in here?

fringey

HSC
That is so funny. Well done...you must be over the moon! The only problem is you can't really tell if they are boys or girls but they are probably boys. I am doin theatre/media.
It is so great the small class sizes sorta makes it really close.

How exciting!

jizmiester

are the communication class sizes small? how small..like what sorta numbers are we talkin? and how do we know this? sorry for the 21 qn's...congrats to both of you..just waitin for user id and password now...:) as the hours count down im gettin more and more xcited!

fringey

HSC
Im not heaps sure but I think my cousin said your journo class is about 50 (I could be wrong).
Theatre/Media= about 28
Sports journo= about 20.
That is all that I know but how small is that hey. That's what makes the UNI soooo good. I don't think many ppl know though. So much better than the big Sydney Uni's because you get the opportunity to know your teachers!

Yeah it is pretty exciting.

bex

HSC
i think that journo is the biggest of the com courses..there's about 90 1st yr journos- 20 of them are sports journos... Comm radio combined with advertising for a lot of 1st year and i think there were about 40 adv kids and 20 of us comm rads.. TM is similar.. really small about 20.. all up there were around 300 com students in 1st yr which is still tiny when compared to some other places!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)