Yesssss!!! (1 Viewer)

I_see_U_P

shit your kidding i did it wrong!!
I gave modern historians view that was alright but then i gave the views of more recent historians like Callender and Redford and how these views conflict!!!

I associated Gardiner and Tylldessly as ancient historians ( i'm srewd)

ben

Originally posted by I_see_U_P
shit your kidding i did it wrong!!
I gave modern historians view that was alright but then i gave the views of more recent historians like Callender and Redford and how these views conflict!!!

I associated Gardiner and Tylldessly as ancient historians ( i'm srewd)
oh please.. if you were able to reciet views of Callender, Redford, Gardiner and Tylldessly - your already better than 85% of the state. what are you worrying about..geez

Nusrat

i reckon ancient sources have gotta supplement modern ones, or else u have no modern sources:eek:

smegger_em

Clever Cookie
Melbourne, or as it shoulda, could, woulda been ca
HSC
I did a really english-y responce, comparing modern historians interpritations of Hatsheput and relating that to the contexts that they lived in.
I only did modern interpetrations (i started doinf both and had to go back and scribble out half a page) but i think they should accept both cause they always put 'or' in bold capitals.
Also, this might sounds silly, but i wold have liked an exam a little harder or at least more specific, cause i studied so much specific stuff that i did really get to use as well as i could have. But i wont whine, it was nice i guess.

Livia

Remember this. If the questions are "easy" then they'll probably be marked "hard". However, maybe I'm wrong?

Rhino

that was soooo easy.
With the question where it said 'or' i put both ancient and modern sources for Hatshepsut. It was sooooo easy. i said that the historians were affected by the social environments that they live in. It was soo good.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)