Yo, Where My Bio Fam At? (1 Viewer)

St4rL0rd

HSC
Any worries about the bio exam tomorrow?
Let your frustrations out on here.
Chillax.
Get some sleep.

-St4rL0rd

Flop21

HSC
Funny story, last year I messed up the bubbles on a whole column on the MC.

Don't do that.

Jakulore

HSC
Not to sound falsely confident, but I did feel that the exam was pretty easy. I'm sure I made some mistakes here and there but there was no question that I couldn't answer with confidence so that is good. I feel if I were to lose marks it might be a few multiple choice and maybe a few here and there for just leaving little things out... Other than that though, I feel pretty good.

The Communications questions were interesting, especially the eyeborg... Never heard of that but we shall see.

EDIT: Apparently based off what a certain group posted, I got 17 or 18/20 for Multiple Choice... So I am happy!

Last edited:

Mysterious_girl

HSC
Not to sound falsely confident, but I did feel that the exam was pretty easy. I'm sure I made some mistakes here and there but there was no question that I couldn't answer with confidence so that is good. I feel if I were to lose marks it might be a few multiple choice and maybe a few here and there for just leaving little things out... Other than that though, I feel pretty good.

The Communications questions were interesting, especially the eyeborg... Never heard of that but we shall see.

EDIT: Apparently based off what a certain group posted, I got 17 or 18/20 for Multiple Choice... So I am happy!

I agree with u
btw what did u write for the energy transformation for the eyeborg

Bestintheworld

HSC
The multiple choice was by far the worst!! Rest of the questions were actually fairly nice.

Jakulore

HSC
I agree with u
btw what did u write for the energy transformation for the eyeborg
I believe I said that 1 was like reflected light to an electronic message. 2 Was a transformation from an electronic message to a soundwave (or something like that) and that for 3, after the sound entered the ear through the Pinna and reached the Tympanic membrane it was converted from a sound wave to a mechanical message or wave or something like that. I then went on to explain that following this, as it made it's way to the Organ of Corti it would then transform into an electrochemical message. Of course, this is all from the top of my head and is obviously very simplified, and I could be wrong?

Bestintheworld

HSC
I believe I said that 1 was like reflected light to an electronic message. 2 Was a transformation from an electronic message to a soundwave (or something like that) and that for 3, after the sound entered the ear through the Pinna and reached the Tympanic membrane it was converted from a sound wave to a mechanical message or wave or something like that. I then went on to explain that following this, as it made it's way to the Organ of Corti it would then transform into an electrochemical message. Of course, this is all from the top of my head and is obviously very simplified, and I could be wrong?
Thats pretty much what I wrote as well.

colleenb123

HSC
Does anyone know answers for multiple choice? The paper is up on BOSTES website :)

colleenb123

HSC
Can you please copy and paste it on here? I went on that website but I couldnt find it as I am not familiar. I would truly appreciate your help. xx

Last edited by a moderator:

Bestintheworld

HSC
1. A
2. C
3. A
4. D
5. D
6. D
7. B
8. D
9. B
10. A
11. C
12. C
13. B
14. C
15. B
16. D
17. B
18. D
19. D
20. A (there's been a debate on this one and the actual answer is not known, probably C)

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
1. A
2. C
3. A
4. D
5. D
6. D
7. B
8. D
9. B
10. A
11. C
12. C
13. B
14. C
15. B
16. D
17. B
18. D
19. D
20. A (there's been a debate on this one and the actual answer is not known, probably C)
As far as I know, t-cells don't produce antibodies so A seems a bit sus. B also seems a bit suss since CD8 cells dont activate b lymphocytes as far as I know. C also seems suss cos its not very detailed and more of a general statement. D is suss cos usually cytotoxic cd8 would respond to cancer.

Flop21

HSC
As far as I know, t-cells don't produce antibodies so A seems a bit sus. B also seems a bit suss since CD8 cells dont activate b lymphocytes as far as I know. C also seems suss cos its not very detailed and more of a general statement. D is suss cos usually cytotoxic cd8 would respond to cancer.
All suss, but C seems the least sus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)