mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
holy crap all u ppl with assesment marks in the 90's
we'd be lucky to have one person in the 90's
mine is around the 70's i think
and that seems so bad compared to everyone on here

cwilson

yeah it really doesn't matter what marks your school gives you cause they are all moderated on how well you all perform in the hsc... thats why ranks matter way more...

sneeble

Meh, most probably wont believe me, but I got 100% for the trial (independent) and every assessment... My teacher said it's never happened before :D

I don't feel like I did as well as I could have in the HSC exam though :\

Tammie

it all depends on how ur school marks ur assessments and ur exam mark....eg assessment as 95 at scholl who marks easy then u only get 90 in the exam your score wil be moderated to some mark between each 1.....with rank if u come 1st..it helps alot..although i dont know much about this....can anyone explain how rank affects ur final mark for me ??? thanx:)

pukkatukka

galoomp
HSC
wow, those are all really good marks..
i only got 81, maybe ill get scaled up
lets all pray now

Groagy

HSC
Mine was 89, which is kind of bad because I was ranked first. But I think my mark will moderate better than that because my school mark was dragged down by a question which I stuffed completely in the trial.

hanjoc

they send in a scaled marks and teachers can alter the gaps any way they want - depending on what will be the best for the entire class kind of. as in, if someone is gunna struggle with the hsc they will most likely put the gap between the first and last person as higher not to disadvantage teh top student - if that makes sense. so yep. you dont actually know what u got sent away with - and its scaled for ur uai again anyway. no point guessing and hoping...

max

That which u feel becomes
HSC
Acquired from my modern teacher at the pub!
Also, these marks mean nothing, they are only to distinguish between first and last - you can still top the state if you come first and get an assessment mark of (say) 85.

Mike iE

HSC
around 80, 2nd ranking i think. I'd like to see if any of you get similar final marks to what your school marks were

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)