syriangabsta

HSC
N/A
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
^_^

I would like a uai estimate!

Ummmmmm
I got no idea what position our school is at so :S:S:S

but here are my marks...i will improve for my finals! !!

Adv Math - 2/10 ? or something......83%
Ext Math - 3/4 -_-.... 68%
Bio - 2/ Twenty something? 89%
Chem - 3 or 4? / 7 or 8? 89%
Physics 3 or 4? / 6 71%
English T____________T 11/thirty something... 62%

syriangabsta

HSC
N/A
yer8899 said:
erm...right. >_>.

This sux. I dont trust this Sam thing...

I like hearing from real life people :).

erm, i need at least 94.85 UAI. With the subjects I am doing, what results do i need to achieve? Thanks!!! :D.

runnable

HSC
It seems like you've got a small school. And i assume the ranking of the school is not too much in the upper half of Top 100. (if at all).

That is not the way you calculate your UAI. Your top 10 units add up to form an aggregate out of 500. From that aggregate you are ranked with other people in the state and thus your UAI.

Seeing from you ranks and marks.I'll say you have almost 0% of getting 94.85.Unless you go to something like Ruse, but not likely seeing the number in your year.

So work much harder to improve your rank. Start coming first in everything.

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
you'd prob need to get all high band 6's otherwise you'll get mid 80s

Trajan

HSC
To the OP, It looks like you go to a small , lowly ranked school from what you have provided.

Your target UAI of 94.85 may not be impossible but you definitely need to start topping most, if not all your classes if you are to even have a chance.

It's not too great to be ranking 4/6- in Physics and 4/8 in Chem, 3/4 Ext maths in a school like yours.

Last edited:

syriangabsta

HSC
N/A
Wow, thats really demotivating. Last year our school had 17 people doing physics, ??

im so lost right now...

If i were to averege 88+ for everything, what would my uai be, with my positions above?

syriangabsta

HSC
N/A
Oh and, i dont think coming 1st in most subjects will happen...

Theres this girl she like wtfbbqpwns everyone, so if anything, i can come 2nd in like nearly every subject..except english

jcurry

HSC
syriangabsta said:
Oh and, i dont think coming 1st in most subjects will happen...

Theres this girl she like wtfbbqpwns everyone, so if anything, i can come 2nd in like nearly every subject..except english
Step 1- study your arse off to beat her in every subject

if step 1 does not work move on to step2

Step 2- Blackmail said girl into losig to you, if this does not work move to step 3

Step 3- Murder said girl and take her place as the smartest kid in your skool

Step 4- Get UAI>94.85

syriangabsta

HSC
N/A
LOLOL!

but awww i was expecting a legit answer...so thats it? if i dont come 1st, im screwed for life?

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
syriangabsta said:
erm...right. >_>.

This sux. I dont trust this Sam thing...

I like hearing from real life people :).

erm, i need at least 94.85 UAI. With the subjects I am doing, what results do i need to achieve? Thanks!!! :D.
yeah because a computer program with algorithsm that have been used to estimate uai's is so much less trustworthy than human minds.

syriangabsta

HSC
N/A
tommykins said:
yeah because a computer program with algorithsm that have been used to estimate uai's is so much less trustworthy than human minds.

ok, lets not get this thread out of hand..

i have more things to worry about than my previous stupid posts...like...my uai, and apparently its screwed =_=

syriangabsta

HSC
N/A
Okay, this is getting silly, does anyone know all about uai's and stuff, and has msn? can i pleasee add you? i cant wait for people to reply like this, im stressing too much at the moment -_-

undalay

HSC
u need 2 do much better. simple.

Top 25% of every subject atleast.

runnable

HSC
undalay said:
u need 2 do much better. simple.

Top 25% of every subject atleast.
Lol top 25%? Some of his subjects only have like 4 people (ie come first).

Seriously though. Go find out what your school's highest UAI was last year. I doubt that its >95 (it may well be). If its <95, then you have the answer to your question.

runnable

HSC
syriangabsta said:
Wow, thats really demotivating. Last year our school had 17 people doing physics, ??

im so lost right now...

If i were to averege 88+ for everything, what would my uai be, with my positions above?

Its the rank that matters for the internals.

Even then, you have to smash the externals.

Improve your rank.

runnable

HSC
You go to Plumpton High School (from you public profile). Why dun you write that on your post lol anyway...

Your school was ranked... 580th in NSW last year. while 673 were ranked... so yea news is not good.

You had 118 Year 12 students last year. Thats not a small cohort at all. I think its just the students. They are not performing at all. 7 credits from 118 Year 12 students. Unless you can take 4 of that 7 credits, you have no chance of 94.85. So its time to look for a different course ;)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
runnable said:
You go to Plumpton High School (from you public profile). Why dun you write that on your post lol anyway...

Your school was ranked... 580th in NSW last year. while 673 were ranked... so yea news is not good.

You had 118 Year 12 students last year. Thats not a small cohort at all. I think its just the students. They are not performing at all. 7 credits from 118 Year 12 students. Unless you can take 4 of that 7 credits, you have no chance of 94.85. So its time to look for a different course ;)
Detailed information there. But 4 credits would not necessarily mean UAI in the vicinity of 94.85. It can be either higher or lower than that. It really depends on the subjects combination.

runnable

HSC
lyounamu said:
Detailed information there. But 4 credits would not necessarily mean UAI in the vicinity of 94.85. It can be either higher or lower than that. It really depends on the subjects combination.

Haha yea i do my research ;).

I was assuming the 4 credits to come from 2u, 3u maths, bio and phy/chem.

Assuming those are not high 90s. And english stays at low 80s range. It will most likely lead to a UAI of around 94-95.5.

syriangabsta

HSC
N/A
runnable said:
Lol top 25%? Some of his subjects only have like 4 people (ie come first).

Seriously though. Go find out what your school's highest UAI was last year. I doubt that its >95 (it may well be). If its <95, then you have the answer to your question.
For every year ive known, the highestuai has always been greater than 95. The highest uai our school has ever achieved is 99.6 i think. Last year we had a 98.25, 96.5 and 94.X. The year before we had a 96.45.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)