You guys think there'll be this type of question? (1 Viewer)

TQuadded

Breaking the limits.
HSC
Draw a halved model of the eye. Label any FIVE parts in your drawing, and relate them to their function. (8 marks)

1.) ____________________________________________
2.) ____________________________________________
3.) ____________________________________________
4.) ____________________________________________
5.) ____________________________________________

Flop21

HSC
Maybe. I've seen lower marked questions like this, where they asked to show the refractive parts of the eye.

With questions like these, after we draw and label the diagram, can we just right bullet points below to say their function, e.g. "Retina - description here".

TQuadded

Breaking the limits.
HSC
Maybe. I've seen lower marked questions like this, where they asked to show the refractive parts of the eye.

With questions like these, after we draw and label the diagram, can we just right bullet points below to say their function, e.g. "Retina - description here".
Yeah. I just made this one up.

tfw english

HSC
I think the big 7/8 marker for Communication will be on technologies this year, but I could be wrong.

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
8 marks is abit too much for a question like these, higher marked questions tend to include much more information than just labeling and describing the functions of each.

TQuadded

Breaking the limits.
HSC
8 marks is abit too much for a question like these, higher marked questions tend to include much more information than just labeling and describing the functions of each.
That is very true. Mostly the higher marks require your insight into it, along with a broad range of information about one specific topic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)