You lying Bi%$#es (2 Viewers)

Yarg

HSC
whats with you girls, you almost always go for the guys who are arseholes, or who have a complete disregard for a womans feelings or interests. Then when there is a nice guy sitting right in front of you, you pass him off. wtf is up with that. Open your eyes. Then you get hurt by a crapload of shitehouse relationships with total tossers, and you are afraid of starting up a new relationship because you dont want to get hurt. ffs, im tired of it. Any comments?

bubble_tea

:T
sometimes we don't know that the guy is a complete arsehole..

and why doesn't the nice guy ever tell the girl he likes her huh? -_-" guys are so complicated.

Yarg

HSC
we do, the nice guys are the ones that will normally tell the girl. instead of trying to have sex with her before knowing her middle name.

dezzy

HSC
naming the thread "You lying Bitches" is disregarding a woman's feelings and interests?

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
because nice guys are pussies.

bubble_tea

Yarg said:
we do, the nice guys are the ones that will normally tell the girl. instead of trying to have sex with her before knowing her middle name.
<='] thats so sweet.

i would ask why most guys never like the nice girls, instead they like the hot, pretty ones.. but then again, i think the answers pretty clear.

Yarg

HSC
guys do like the nice girls, i like the nice girls. i hate the skanky whores. and i figured i would name the thread that because most of you girls seem to like being treated like bitches. pfft.

Last edited:

alby

cool duckie
HSC
Yarg said:
most of you girls seem to like being treated like bitches. pfft.
that's the biggest insult to the whole female population i've ever seen!!!
since when do girls like being called bitches (& whores, sluts, etc)????? noone i know would ever like that!

bubble_tea

I don't think anyone likes to be treated like a bitch.

its just misunderstanding that makes some girls go for the 'wrong' guy. =| u know how easy it is for girls to be manipulated.

.. and well, you don't seem like a nice guy urself saying all this shit about girls, so no wonder that girl doesn't like u

Yarg

HSC
the people im talking about are the women who already know the guy is a complete asshole, and go for him anyway. I am a nice guy, im just a bit irritated by all this shit. I hate being, what that ladder thing calls "A Cuddle Bitch" its a pain in the rectum.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
you think that you are a nice guy, however you would consider using someone you didnt like in order to get the attention of someone else?

-a-s-h-i-

HSC
i know that this will just make sound like a bitch and not all girls will have the same opinion as me but its like when you find a guy that is really nice you just dont want him and when the "asshole" who put up a chase wants you, you dont want him anymore!!
Its weird and yes it does suck...but we cannot change how we feel about people, no one can change that!!

Yarg

HSC
it was a what if question stacy, i would never do that to my good friends. Not only is it a total disregard to their feelings, but it would destroy half of my friendships as well. again i will repeat, it is a "WHAT IF?" question.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
Yarg said:
it was a what if question stacy, i would never do that to my good friends. Not only is it a total disregard to their feelings, but it would destroy half of my friendships as well. again i will repeat, it is a "WHAT IF?" question.
I know that it was a "what if" question, and if you read my post again properly you will find that it says you are an asshole for CONSIDERING to use one of your friends.

HSC
N/A
Yarg said:
whats with you girls, you almost always go for the guys who are arseholes, or who have a complete disregard for a womans feelings or interests. Then when there is a nice guy sitting right in front of you, you pass him off. wtf is up with that. Open your eyes. Then you get hurt by a crapload of shitehouse relationships with total tossers, and you are afraid of starting up a new relationship because you dont want to get hurt. ffs, im tired of it. Any comments?
I'm sorry for the fact that you've gone through some obviously bad experiences. But please, don't make the generalisation that ALL of us girls are like that. Because we're not. I can tell you've been hurt bad, but it hurts me just as much to be told that I'm a b**** when you've never even met me.

Yarg

HSC
again, i wasnt even considering it. it was totally hypothetical. read my post again.

Yarg

HSC
im not calling you a bitch, im just trying to figure out why the fk most of you girls are like this.? its so fking draining...

iamsickofyear12

HSC
You're completely wrong. I am not a nice guy, I am probably the opposite, and I am struggling in the girlfriend department. I've been single for more than 2 years. I don't even have any friends that are girls. So there you go, you can't complain.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)