You lying Bi%$#es (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
Yarg said:
im not calling you a bitch
Well, the title of this thread would suggest otherwise.

And for your information, swearing at us and yelling at us for reasons that have no relevance to us is not going to make nice girls like you. If anything, you're just coming across like the "bad boys" you hate so much. Except it's a major turn-off.

Good luck finding a nice girl who likes being insulted.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
If you have a problem... u should seak out a slightly uglier girl who may be acting although she's like the other girls, but obviously she's not (because she's not the type of girl that can get pretty much whatever she wants) ask her out, romance her (obviously a girl that's usually not that popular with the guys would be quite taken aback by some romance.. .and would probably reveal her true self to you).

This obviously doesn't work for hot overly confident, up-themselves girls... as they get this kinda shit every day and have built up a resistance to any type of romantic feeling.

Yarg

HSC
you've been single for 2 years? ive been single my whole life. And yes i am generalising, but it still holds some truth. There are the girls who like dickheads, and the girls who like the guys who like the girls who like dickheads. It goes around and around and its a pain in the arse. Maybe i should do something romantic for this one girl to tell her again how much i like her, flowers maybe? grrrr there are too many things to consider in todays relationships.

jang

is not my real name
HSC
man y do fuckn faggotboys complain so much (eg. yarg)
if the chick u goin for likes gangstas and rough dole bludgers or watever, fuck, then thats wat she likes, let her be. go find a chick that looks fo nice guys then, not try to make chicks (who like badasses) start liking u.

also yard u've revealed to me that ur a loser... and i realised this post may not do nething to help u

D_A

captain obvious.
HSC
Yarg said:
the people im talking about are the women who already know the guy is a complete asshole, and go for him anyway.
1. What do you mean by a "nice guy" ?

2. For those girls who actually DO go for "arseholes" either think they are just acting like arsholes to be cool or they obviously want to see what they're like.

3. As far as I can tell, the majority of guys/girls who complain about their lovers don't actually start off knowing they are "arseholes".

Moo.

Yarg

HSC
now heres another thing, you girls look into things too much. The title was more of a pun, im saying that why do u like being treated like that, and if u do, ill try it out and see how it works.

Learn to type proper english then you can call me a loser.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
jang said:
man y do fuckn faggotboys complain so much (eg. yarg)
if the chick u goin for likes gangstas and rough dole bludgers or watever, fuck, then thats wat she likes, let her be. go find a chick that looks fo nice guys then, not try to make chicks (who like badasses) start liking u.

also yard u've revealed to me that ur a loser... and i realised this post may not do nething to help u
thankyou jang.

This sounds honestly to me... like a guy going for a fairly hot girl, she doesn't like him, so he complains 'none of the really hot girls like me! poor me!... all girls are bitches!'.
I wonder if you've even talked to some of the girls that are (in your opinion) less attractive...

HSC
N/A
Yarg said:
you've been single for 2 years? ive been single my whole life. And yes i am generalising, but it still holds some truth.
Really? I've been single all my life too. Waiting for the right person. But if all "nice boys" are like you, I think I'll just do a Queen Elizabeth and stay single for life. It's sounding very appealling at the moment.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
glitterfairy said:
Really? I've been single all my life too. Waiting for the right person. But if all "nice boys" are like you, I think I'll just do a Queen Elizabeth and stay single for life. It's sounding very appealling at the moment.
I'm sure this is just a moment of built up sexual frustration glitterfairy.
I bet at other times he's a real nice guy.

Yarg

HSC
god damnit, look. I am not a complete arsehole, i just have problems, i get frustrated and then i act like a complete arsehole. Seriously, i dont know any of my friends that would call me an asshole, they all think im a nice guy, and i am. Maybe if i was a complete arse, then i would get somewhere in a relationship. Nice guys get tired of being nice guys when it takes 30 years for the rewards to pay off.

S

Shuter

D_A said:
3. As far as I can tell, the majority of guys/girls who complain about their lovers don't actually start off knowing they are "arseholes".
That's the thing though, I swear it is so blatently obvious which guys are dickheads. Hell bring me along and I bet I'll get it right 80% of the time without even talking to them.

As for girls, work on the assumption they're all bitches and then declassify each person on an individual by individual basis after they're prooved beyond all reasonable doubt they're not a bitch (still not a fail-safe mechanism).

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
If you're a nice guy, u should be happy in knowing that you're nice..
I don't like seeing nice girls get decieved by pretty bad guys, i don't like seeing nice guys get played by pretty mean girls, but at least i know i'm not adding to this cycle of pain.

If you can't find yourself a nice girlfriend i put it to you that you're only in highschool, and you're also not trying hard enough.

bubble_tea

i think its more to do with the idea that girls can change a bad guy.

either that, or the girl doesn't want to risk the nice guy's friendship as relationships often end up in a huge fight with the couple not talking to each other again or the girl doesn't want to end up breaking his heart

D_A

captain obvious.
HSC
Yarg said:
Maybe if i was a complete arse, then i would get somewhere in a relationship..
If? Dude, you don't start threads cursing the opposite sex to get what you want. Unless you want to be flamed.

Yarg said:
Nice guys get tired of being nice guys when it takes 30 years for the rewards to pay off
Your view of nice guys/bad guys is...unique. Yeah.

Yarg

HSC
i can understand what you mean bubbletea, but it shouldnt be her decision. Its his decision to get his own heart broken, i would rather have my heart broken after having a great relationship with a certain person, then not have anything at all.

as they say, "Its better to have loved and lost, than never to of loved at all..."

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
mz_bubbletea said:

either that, or the girl doesn't want to risk the nice guy's friendship as relationships often end up in a huge fight with the couple not talking to each other again or the girl doesn't want to end up breaking his heart
Defiantely, i find that girls want to change bad guys... or at least think they can see 'a different side' to them.
The problem with girls is... most of them seem to want a life.. like a soap opera.
They are not happy with the norm (which guys pretty much are), so if a guy doesn't stay exciting, a challenge.. they kinda get bored.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Yarg said:
i can understand what you mean bubbletea, but it shouldnt be her decision. Its his decision to get his own heart broken, i would rather have my heart broken after having a great relationship with a certain person, then not have anything at all.

as they say, "Its better to have loved and lost, than never to of loved at all..."
I disagree, i've seen too many people's friendships ruined for a short month long fling...

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
cos u are PUSSSSSYYYY!!!!!

mz_bubbletea said:

get this mumble crap out of my face

u are pussy, u get no pussy,
cos who wants nice and tender love when u can have ROUGH TOUGH and GOOD HARD RAMMING SEX

Last edited:

BabySilver

HSC
i have a simple reason.. cause there are no other kinds of guys out there despite what they say :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)