YOU session? (1 Viewer)

shy9488

HSC
N/A
well, I'm really keen about going to ADFA in the future, it something i'm pashionate about, so I really don't want anything to be stuffed up. I've registered on the phone and I'm going to have to do my YOU session soon. Quiet nervous about it. So are there some suggestions or tips and hints on what kind of things I should be looking out for? I'm interested in studying for a business degree, but what kinds of jobs can I do in the ADF with a business degree? One last question: Is it possible to study double degree though ADFA?

Thank so much guys!
:sun:

shy9488

HSC
N/A
haha yep, pretty sure they have for a long time already

AndrewCase1337

HSC
The Australian Military Community • Index page

Is a much better site to ask this question. I've been poking around there myself for a couple of months since I was curious about it too.

And seriously "They let girls into the ADF now?" - You are retarded dude, hell in WWII they let women into the US Marine Corps (although not combat jobs) and they weren't just clerical jobs, they had ranks. Same thing with ADF, and today even women get deployed.

shy9488

HSC
N/A
thank you so much! And thx for standing up for women, haha, I'll support you with that all the way. thx again!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)