• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Young Achievers (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kulazzi

HSC
Originally posted by astro
I was in Empiya Enterprises too..........and in my honest opinion this whole Young Acheivers thing is very time consuming and you've got to be committed to succeed......and even though i was managing director i was pretty unmotivated......
:rofl: but u were pretty good, I first thought laura would get it cos u know she's that type of person and I thought u did a better job than her otherwise, no offence to her or anything, she would've taken over the business :rolleyes:

Merforga

Originally posted by Kulazzi
:rofl: but u were pretty good, I first thought laura would get it cos u know she's that type of person and I thought u did a better job than her otherwise, no offence to her or anything, she would've taken over the business :rolleyes:
Which emiya was that? O_O......i remember there was one making shirts..once making cd cases or sumthing..and yeh..o_o...well i know there were TWO of the Empiyas in Sydney and the other one was like a woop woop away.

Merforga

Ah yes i remember that. There were a couple who did lip balm. I remember there was a stall in front of us at the Trade Fair and they sold Lip Balm. Their MD was Gina

astro

HSC

Just be honest.......I was probably the CRAPPIEST md in the whole yaa program.....

Ath

HSC
N/A
YA

Hey thx 4 the reminder i also signed up !!

:D

greeninsanity

all love is equal
HSC
Originally posted by Merforga
Might be time to revive YAMDA!
haha. that didn't last for very long... i think i still have the link to that website somewhere though.

B

Bambul

I remember YA. That was a while ago (4 years now - jeez I'm an old peron on BOS). I was MD of Himalaya, we made these little hand bags. I ended up being a state finalist for YA business person of the year. :)

The trick is just to buy as many other people's shares as possible. They usually make a pretty good profit. The companies I knew of got anywhere from $2.50-$4.00/share ($2.00 investment each). But there was one other: cyanide, I bought 5 shares in it and they gave back $20.30 each = $100+ :D

I think they were national company of the year runner ups.

felafel

YAA was heaps of fun!

i agree with bambul, buy lotsa other people's shares, because MOST companies at least double their share price!

i was part of YATTA - yes... the "novelty weighted highlighter"

we ended up getting Annual Report Award of the year! woo hoo!

Merforga

Originally posted by felafel
YAA was heaps of fun!

i agree with bambul, buy lotsa other people's shares, because MOST companies at least double their share price!

i was part of YATTA - yes... the "novelty weighted highlighter"

we ended up getting Annual Report Award of the year! woo hoo!
If your talking about last year you stole our annual report prize >< :p. You don't know how much pride and work went into that and all we got was a mention at awards nite =(...ah well. But yeh it was fun while it lasted and profitable too. Our shares went up to 6 dollars.

oranGez

King Jeremy the WiCKED++
HSC
if u dont put a comment in the comment box does that mean you dont get in >< .. coz dayum thatd suk ...

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
Originally posted by oranGez
if u dont put a comment in the comment box does that mean you dont get in >< .. coz dayum thatd suk ...
That's what the YAA woman said to our grade

greeninsanity

all love is equal
HSC
Originally posted by felafel
we ended up getting Annual Report Award of the year!
haha. how would you know? only one person from your group bothered to show up to awards night (i know cause she was sitting at our table!). Where's the group spirit, eh? My whole group was there and we didn't even win anything... :D

Kulazzi

HSC
well on that night was our yr 10 formal as well so like only 2 people showed up from my school,

Anyone see all these girls at a table like only casually dressed -----not formally dressed for the occassion???

greeninsanity

all love is equal
HSC
Anyone see all these girls at a table like only casually dressed
nope, at least I don't remember them. there were a couple of guys in school uniform...

Kulazzi

HSC
well if anyone did, it was my group! Only our marketing director knew that it was all formal but she didn't tell me until like the day b4 so that night I was like ringing everyone in our group and tried to get the message across but it didn't work, so like more than half were wearing pants :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)