• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

your 2007 uni courses (1 Viewer)

mitsui

мιтэuι
HSC
ahem! nat. --"
u should know out of every1 here that i absolutely HATE studying!

--"

Nat_nat

mitsui said:
ahem! nat. --"
u should know out of every1 here that i absolutely HATE studying!

--"
Lol, its not so much study as it is researching..i like research but i wanna leave uni sometime during the next 2 decades

mitsui

мιтэuι
HSC
i think i will juz do my best in the HSC (cough! COUGH)

and juz choose when the time comes. =]

P

pLuvia

mitsui said:

lol, I think most and everyone wants to do that :D:D

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
mitsui said:
arghhh!!!><!

i cant! i am interested in too many things.
actualli to bring them all up
i have to add vet, fine art, mechanics (yes. that). and chef!
o_O!

good to see u guys all prepared. --"
yeah i have heaps of things i wanna do. but seeing that most of the cuts off are too high, i think can narrow it down much easier ! hehe.

WouldbeDoctor

HSC
N/A
hopeles5ly said:
yeah i have heaps of things i wanna do. but seeing that most of the cuts off are too high, i think can narrow it down much easier ! hehe.
Heaps of things? Like sleep and watch scrubs all day long?

P

pLuvia

hopeles5ly said:
That's not a good way to think Dennis :(

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
pLuvia said:
That's not a good way to think Dennis :(
lol thats just the way i am ==". but anyways i want to get into commerce in unsw or do anicient history at maq.

WouldbeDoctor said:
Heaps of things? Like sleep and watch scrubs all day long?
it's funny isn't it? you complain about how your so "stressed out", "depressed" and that you barely have done anywork informs of study these holidays, in a lot of the posts you make. and thus you still dare to make a statement like that? bit of advice that might help you live in the real world: don't start complaining about being depressed if you haven't done anything about it. and also don't start making assumptions and smartass comments if you don't know what the your on about.

Last edited:

Riviet

HSC
N/A
mitsui said:

Yeah, exactly what I'll probably end up doing, seeing as I haven't made a definite decision yet, but at least I have an idea.

WouldbeDoctor

HSC
N/A
hopeles5ly said:
lol thats just the way i am ==". but anyways i want to get into commerce in unsw or do anicient history at maq.

it's funny isn't it? you complain about how your so "stressed out", "depressed" and that you barely have done anywork informs of study these holidays, in a lot of the posts you make. and thus you still dare to make a statement like that? bit of advice that might help you live in the real world: don't start complaining about being depressed if you haven't done anything about it. and also don't start making assumptions and smartass comments if you don't know what the your on about.
But that's an assumption on its own, I have re-read all my text books, chemistry, physics, legal studies. Re done a 3-unit maths exam. The only thing I havern't done is, write notes or re-read over the ones I wrote. I am not complaining, I am just upset. I was just attempting to be funny, one thing which is annoying about your post is when you use the word your when it should be you're. I didn't mention it before because I thought I wouldn't be rude, but now since I told you maybe you could fix your grammar.

btw, in 'the real world', I never tell anybody how I feel, EVER, nobody cares and I don't care what anyone thinks. I just try to get past that and get my shit together but its been hard, since i've been working hard this whole year up to the holidays. I literally studied almost every hour I had of the day.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
WouldbeDoctor said:
But that's an assumption on its own, I have re-read all my text books, chemistry, physics, legal studies. Re done a 3-unit maths exam. The only thing I havern't done is, write notes or re-read over the ones I wrote. I am not complaining, I am just upset. I was just attempting to be funny, one thing which is annoying about your post is when you use the word your when it should be you're. I didn't mention it before because I thought I wouldn't be rude, but now since I told you maybe you could fix your grammar.

btw, in 'the real world', I never tell anybody how I feel, EVER, nobody cares and I don't care what anyone thinks. I just try to get past that and get my shit together but its been hard, since i've been working hard this whole year up to the holidays. I literally studied almost every hour I had of the day.
oooo

big words for a small guy!
don't talk to my friend like that! grr u shall regret it!
studying every hour and every day .. then why are u here? why are u posting on this forum? go study your ass of if your so good.
speaking of which, u shouldn't be here =]

and kinda looks like u don't have much of a social life y'knw?

___

hm. i wanna do b business w/ major in marketing @ UTS. lol
considering business / law though @ uts

WouldbeDoctor

HSC
N/A
shinji / d3sp said:
oooo

big words for a small guy!
don't talk to my friend like that! grr u shall regret it!
studying every hour and every day .. then why are u here? why are u posting on this forum? go study your ass of if your so good.
speaking of which, u shouldn't be here =]

and kinda looks like u don't have much of a social life y'knw?

___

hm. i wanna do b business w/ major in marketing @ UTS. lol
considering business / law though @ uts

Lol, do you know how old that photo is? Do you think it is me too?

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
WouldbeDoctor said:
Lol, do you know how old that photo is? Do you think it is me too?
no i do not.

'small guy' was just words of contrast. to make it look like you were throwing around words that you did not knw the meaning to.

and the "...kinda doesn't look like u don't have much of a social life y'knw?" was onli impied through the retaliation to hopelessly about studying "almost every hour I had of the day".

WouldbeDoctor

HSC
N/A
shinji / d3sp said:
no i do not.

'small guy' was just words of contrast. to make it look like you were throwing around words that you did not knw the meaning to.

and the "...kinda doesn't look like u don't have much of a social life y'knw?" was onli impied through the retaliation to hopelessly about studying "almost every hour I had of the day".
Sorry for your feeble mind to not understand basic words. Its just a typical thing a bully would so, when he is bully a smarter person, "big words for a small guy." You can't even say that, since you havern't see me. Your writting is riddled with grammarical errors which would put an english teacher to death. Remember everything is relative, so we can tell write from wrong, smart from not smart. You just happen to be on the lower 50 % of percentile.

Lets not let this conversation progress in further, hmm?

WouldbeDoctor.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
WouldbeDoctor said:
Sorry for your feeble mind to not understand basic words. Its just a typical thing a bully would so, when he is bully a smarter person, "big words for a small guy." You can't even say that, since you havern't see me. Your writting is riddled with grammarical errors which would put an english teacher to death. Remember everything is relative, so we can tell write from wrong, smart from not smart. You just happen to be on the lower 50 % of percentile.

Lets not let this conversation progress in further, hmm?

WouldbeDoctor.
Wow. like i care wat my grammar is online eh?
It's not like it COUNTS towards my UAI. if you can't see; im just rushing through this .. typing it as you are hardly worth the time /effort.

And the "big words for a small guy" part .. was just an analogy. You IMPOSE a characteristic of a small person online. thus; the "small guy" part comes in.

And there you go again.. attacking people coz of the way they speak ONLINE ( note : online!!! ). and how does this make sense?
when he is a bully a smarter person
.. that doesn't even make sense. so don't contradict yourself.

And for further contradiction; i thought that u didn't care what other people thought of you. if you didn't care of what other people thought of you; how come YOU are replying to my response.

And before you go attacking me about why i am "bullying" you; i am only "bullying" you as you spoke poorly of my friend. and i hate people who do that to my friends.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
WouldbeDoctor said:

and its an assumption that you think i havent done crap when i actually have. and tell me one more thing. why do you act different from the person you are in real life huh? if you don't care about what people think about you, why do you bother to join a forum and tell people you don't know, about how stress, depressed etc. you are? you need to learn how to live in the real world and DON'T BE SOMEONE YOUR NOT. and studying every hour you had of the day for 12months? pshtt if u did im pretty sure you would have a breakdown by now. i'll tell you something, you might get a UAI OF 100 but no one is gonna care at all about it. why? look at the way you talk to others, demand that someone answers you right, after you ask something and how you make smartass comments about things you have no idea about. (and trust me practically every single thing you said above, there will be a very very small % willing to even bother or take notice of it). thus you might then get a job that pay's $500 000 a year, but than you will begin to realise its gonna mean NOTHING IN THE WORLD if thats all you do and want in your life. since last yr, school has been my main focus above EVERYTHING ELSE. but besides that i still have a life and i am always willing to help anyone with any problems school or life realted. i get stressed and depressed a LOT, but i don't start complaining about it everytime it happens. instead i try my hardest to do something about it and in the end it goes away, well at least for a while (its a cycle if you haven't realised). and your stating that shinji is being a "bully"? why don't you realise that people react to things and they are not just gonna sit there and fucking smile at you while you go on about all this crap about them and try to state how crap there grammer is while their typing on a forum. I don't want to cont this convo anymore. and sorry to all the bos mods, but i just wanted to get this off my mind. and thanks kent ! hahh.

Last edited:

Riviet

HSC
N/A
pLuvia said:
Please if you are going to argue please use the wonderful PM Tool
I second that, seeing as your argument has absolutely nothing to do with uni courses in '07. Thanks for your co-operation. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)