Your Approach To Paper 2 (1 Viewer)

zhertec

HSC
In the new module B: TS Eliot, do you think they will prescribe a specific poem?

Yeungster

HSC
The optimal approach to paper 2 is to get a good nights sleep, a healthy mcbreakfast and some serious solo contemplations of life after the HSC, "the undiscovered country".

Flop21

HSC
the optimal approach to paper 2 is to get a good nights sleep, a healthy mcbreakfast and some serious solo contemplations of life after the hsc, "the undiscovered country".

from which no traveler returns

edit: oh i had caps here

davidgoes4wce

HSC
N/A
That's a good school rank, you should definitely be expecting above 80 overall and most likely above 85'

My schools is only ~20 + ranks above yours and people in the 150's - 200's still get a solid 83
When you guys discuss about school ranks? Do you base your ranked off the 2014 tables? or just common 'perceptions' (something based over a period of time)?

iforgotmyname

Metallic Oxide
HSC
When you guys discuss about school ranks? Do you base your ranked off the 2014 tables? or just common 'perceptions' (something based over a period of time)?
I got my ranks from school report, my school is kind of transparent when it comes to these things

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
When you say school ranks do you mean our school's ranks or our ranks for the subject?

If its the former then yes its based on 2014

If its the latter then its based on our final rank after completing all assessments tasks throughout the year

Drsoccerball

HSC
When you say school ranks do you mean our school's ranks or our ranks for the subject?

If its the former then yes its based on 2014

If its the latter then its based on our final rank after completing all assessments tasks throughout the year
Can someone link me to subject ranks rather than total?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)