your assessment and examination mark (1 Viewer)

Fry

tell me em. i got 71 for my assessment mark and 79 for my examination mark. big diff! i was so shocked considering i didnt finish my exam paper and i thought i stuffed it up which i did and therefore couldve got higher. i even came here after the exam posting stuff bout how i was going to fail. i am still so shocked i thought it was someone elses! a very BIG thank you to the examination markers...THANK YOU!!!! YOU SAVED MY LIFE!!!!

jessika

law chicky
HSC
most of my exam marks were waaaay higher (more than 5) than my assessment marks, and I was like my harsh marking teachers, there still dragging my marks down.

Angelic_Angel88

Miss Guided
HSC
Assessment mark: 77/100
Examination mark: 76/100
They're pretty close, but I was a lil disappointed because I was expecting something a bit more :(

jessika

law chicky
HSC
Originally posted by Angelic_Angel88
They're pretty close, but I was a lil disappointed because I was expecting something a bit more :(
dont be disappointed thats pretty good for standard, considering the highest mark was 89.

needtostudy

did you get scaled down or up for those marks ?

jessika

law chicky
HSC

Hehehe, thanks :)

How'd you go?
I didn't do standard...dont know why Im in this section of the forum either. :confused:

jessika

law chicky
HSC

LOL. Lemme guess... to up your post counts?

Hehehe :lol:
yesh that too...but Im too dumb to help advanced people out, so I'll try my luck with standard people.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)