Your bra-style (1 Viewer)

tlodg

HSC
N/A
What is the favourite brand of bras? Any particular colour you fancy? Which colour is "IN" right now?

HSC
N/A
Elle Macpherson (but OMG Pleasure State has some AWESOME stuff, I also have some Love Kylie and Lovable), anything that isn't stupid, refer to previous comment.

For me, it's a lot more about the cut and materials used. Most commercial lingerie brands that gear towards the 20-40 age bracket have a pretty good grasp of what colours we like, from pretty pastels to REALLY HOT colours like red and fushia and hot pink (come on, every girl has an awesome crazy coloured bra in their wardrobe somewhere ;))

Last edited:
HSC
i'm pretty superficial, as long as they look nice, it's good. not like they have to hold up much anyway haha.

asscookie

dork.
HSC
For sexy stuff I love balconette bras. As said before, Elle Mac Pherson is great for that stuff.

For everyday stuff I'm all over Bond's contour bras and Loveable.

For colours, it's got to be pinks. I dislike lace underwire bras, but lace detailing is cute, and so are bows and ribbons <3

Skeeta

HSC
i agree, balconette bra's give a great shape and good support without looking like a granny bra. I have this gorgous loveable one i would have to say it is my absolute favourite bra of all time

Everyday i wear Berlei Barely there, i like to wear moulded (not padded) t-shirt bra's (even though they are fucking ugly) because they give a nice smooth shape. I hate it when you can see lumpy lace through a tight t-shirt.. ugh

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
i also like balconette bras, they're very pretty and flattering.

my favourite brand is calvin klein, but i also love elle macpherson. i strongly dislike love kylie, the materials are so synthetic it's like wearing glad-wrap.

i am quite partial to the kaiser brazillian range, although sometimes they just fall off or ride up without warning and i'll have to hastily readjust myself, which gets annoying.

the most comfortable bra is the one i'm wearing now, berlei barely there soft cup underwire...mmmmm.

pokie45

HSC
unpadded, underwired 'kissed' by lovable are the best bras ever!!! plus they look hot in red.

Skeeta

HSC
AlleyCat said:
i am quite partial to the kaiser brazillian range, although sometimes they just fall off or ride up without warning and i'll have to hastily readjust myself, which gets annoying.
i'm wearing one of these now, but i find if i wear one under a fitted top it gives a cone shaped look (a la madonna), rather than a rounded smooth look

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Skeeta said:
i'm wearing one of these now, but i find if i wear one under a fitted top it gives a cone shaped look (a la madonna), rather than a rounded smooth look
really? i find it is a bit bumpy under a fitted top because it's lacy-ish, but i like the shape it gives. it gives nice cleavage too.

but whenever i wear one, like on a cold day outside, i'll look down and my nipple will be looking up at me through my shirt, having popped out of it's holster...

mm99

HSC
lovable make good casual bras.
for sport i wear berlei barely there cause they don't make your boobs look pointy like other sport bras and they give good support!
kookai have really really cute bras... but i agree with the other girls that elle macpherson bras are the really sexy and pretty ones.

Lennie

the brazillian range!!

Hottest colours ever. Perfect for my size and cheap :) The colous also make me look more tanned than I actually am. I own pretty much every item now :/

Otherwise I LOVE the kylie range (not so much the bras though) and pleasure state!

snickerdoodle

year of the dog
HSC
I have a lot of boob to hold so I'm not too picky about the look of bras. Comfort>Style in this department (unlike say, shoes).

I have a lot of solid coloured Berlei/Playtex bras. Lovable is good as well, but even though "bigger sizes" are available a lot of the pretty ones have too much padding which results in cleavage spilling over the bra. Elle Macpherson, Kylie and Bonds don't make anything past a AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA+, so I don't bother. I also own a few pretty Kayser/Fine Lines bras in case, you know, someone's going to see it ;).

For colours I love black&cream lace, fuschia and electric blue.

Last edited:

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
ummm my favourite... ((well the only brand i own:p))... is "jessie", by fine lines.
its underwire and kindov lacey/// fits nicely i must say... beautiful colours too...different pinks and umm black, white, blue, green, purple...my mum chose them :cool:

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
I also like balconette bras and I love my Elle MacPherson one

Its similar (if not the same, I cant tell and I couldnt find the style on the bra shown) to
but in baby pink <3 its my favourite.

HSC
N/A
I've never worn a padded or push-up bra. I do often wear the ones with a little padding though - you know, like a T-shirt bra/moulded cup. I LOVE the better-quality bras that have that extra bit of boning on the side (under the arm), eg Love Kylie/Fine Lines/Elle Macpherson, because it fits sooo much better.

And whoever said Elle Macpherson only goes up to an AAAAAAAAAA+, not true... 14D, anyone?

A-D cup is standard for commercial sizing. Let's not discriminate against Love Kylie/Elle Macpherson et all just because they're doing what most commercial brands do. Either knock them all because they don't stock more sizes (in my opinion they should go up to an E cup), or stop discriminating?

HSC
N/A
jebbie said:
I also like balconette bras and I love my Elle MacPherson one

Its similar (if not the same, I cant tell and I couldnt find the style on the bra shown) to
but in baby pink <3 its my favourite.
Oooh! I have a bra that looks a lot like that and is from Elle Macpherson. It's also baby pink ;) It's got tiny little circles embroided to form the lace, yes?

dora_18

HSC
Ummmm...Berlei for comfort and if you're willing to spend more...CK makes good bras...and they're pretty comfy as well..i recently got a normal black bra from DKNY, its awesome and it hasnt got any annoying adds of lace or frill..

im not a fan of lacy things unless the lace is on the outside and the inside has normal material padding,it makes me itch all day long and i have my hand down my shirt constantly...

never buy bras from Simone Perle...i purchased a bra and it was about $110 and the wire just came out of the side one day...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)