Your current band/artist obsession? (1 Viewer)

Abu Ghurayb

Banned
HSC
N/A
absolution* said:
john frusciante > artfag > the milkman > mmm_sofay > other douches from RHCP

i hate this pseudo folk devendra banhart shit

bonnie "prince" billy and matt sweeney is where the shit is at.
There are wayyyyyy better free folk artists than Devendra. Even better than Will Oldham and Matt sweeny (even though they arent freefolk)

ps, john fuscianti sucks wangs

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Abu Ghurayb said:
There are wayyyyyy better free folk artists than Devendra. Even better than Will Oldham and Matt sweeny (even though they arent freefolk)

ps, john fuscianti sucks wangs
*shits upon thee*

spell check

HSC
is that the real budget one with a soundtrack composed entirely of gangstarr songs?

taxman

make poverty
HSC
I've been getting right into Deloris as of late. I bought 'Fake Our Deaths' yesterday and it's already one of my favourite albums. They've got this sound thats unexplainable...I'm just really attracted to it. When I heard 'Local Antarctica' I got this weird mental sensation akin to the first time I heard 'Ride' by Cary Brothers and 'Where I End And You Begin,' 'There There' and 'Lucky' by Radiohead.

This comes after very recent obsessions with The Shins, Dresden Dolls, The Beautiful Girls and Lior. I'm a massive band slut.

HSC
To me, Good Charlotte are the defining band in terms of the music scene of the 21st century, they'll go down into pop culture history like all great bands before them.

taxman

make poverty
HSC
Trippendicular said:
To me, Good Charlotte are the defining band in terms of the music scene of the 21st century, they'll go down into pop culture history like all great bands before them.
I'm beginning to really not like you....Skithouse, Rove AND Good Charlotte? I'm assuming you're being sarcastic, because if you're not...I'm going to get an admin to ban you on the grounds of ridiculously poor taste.

artfag

Banned
HSC
taxman said:
I'm beginning to really not like you....Skithouse, Rove AND Good Charlotte? I'm assuming you're being sarcastic, because if you're not...I'm going to get an admin to ban you on the grounds of ridiculously poor taste.
taxman said:
Radiohead, The Shins, Deloris, Feeder, The Beautiful Girls, Gomez, Eskimo Joe, Little Birdy, Zero 7, Stereophonice, Sigur Ros, Postal Service, Pedro the Lion, Lior, Iron and Wine, Flaming Lips, George, Frou Frou, The Cranberries, The Pixies, Dresden Dolls, Devendra Banhart, Death In Vegas, The Cure, Death Cab For Cutie, Cary Brothers, Bush, Ben Harper, Ash, Doch and many more I'm sure...
anyway, indian music is much cooler than indie music

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
taxman said:
I've been getting right into Deloris as of late. I bought 'Fake Our Deaths' yesterday and it's already one of my favourite albums. They've got this sound thats unexplainable...I'm just really attracted to it. When I heard 'Local Antarctica' I got this weird mental sensation akin to the first time I heard 'Ride' by Cary Brothers and 'Where I End And You Begin,' 'There There' and 'Lucky' by Radiohead.

This comes after very recent obsessions with The Shins, Dresden Dolls, The Beautiful Girls and Lior. I'm a massive band slut.
hmmm

deloris are a good band however, especially live. i have their first two albums on slsk, fraulein is probably their best.
and ive met marcus teague twice, and made a drunken fool of myself on both occassions

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
these days im all about saosin, taking back sunday, thursday, coheed and cambria, alexisonfire, at the drive in, sparta brand new and something corporate

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
um.. said:
i had to listen to coheed and cambria at work the other day, fuck they sucked
to each their own... what was it about coheed that you hated? they are so heavily at the drive influenced... its awesome.... the lead singers voice is so andrognous

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)