• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Your Favourite Clothing Label (1 Viewer)

HSC
volcom, billabong, and von zipper are all pretty rad. i love lacoste polos, but i'm generally too poor for those. hahah. you know what, if i like something, then i really couldn't care less where it comes from. shitty cheap jeans tend to not fit/look as good as more expensive ones though, and i'm pretty picky about jeans.

abercrombie & fitch and american eagle in the states have awesome clothes though. too bad the shipping costs to australia are crazy. mmm, ebay ..

amyc

supernerd
HSC
CHANEL all the way!!! <3 <3 <3 .. Btw, anyone seen the dresses that Monique Lhuillier is churning out? They are incredibly beautiful!! *dies*

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
katie: i believe abercrombie has a store on oxford... though its prolly more expensive than if you imported it with shipping... though i guess you get to try it on and stuff...

RingerINC

BBoy OG Loc Gangsta
HSC
I like atari... or at least i like those wierd ass people wearing thier tshirts... THEYRE A FREAKIN GAME COMPANY.

HSC
Orange Juice said:
katie: i believe abercrombie has a store on oxford... though its prolly more expensive than if you imported it with shipping... though i guess you get to try it on and stuff...
seriously? how cool, i must have a look next time i'm in sydney (which is like never). thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)