Petrol
My girlfriend. (body odour included)
McChicken burger.

Other stuff I can't remember to list.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
-The smell of freshly unpacked product, laptop, phone, e.t.c.
Agree.

and then i thought of guys perfume (sean john unforgivable woman) omfg. that stuff is hypnotising
Note to self, get that perfume.

My fav. smells are a bit weird: i LOVE the smell of Singapore airport, elevators and brasso.
that airport is epic, altho doesnt really smell like anything.

Rain
McChicken burger.
mmm

Sandalwood
mmm

Also, Hot Chocolate, and the cadbury drinking chocolate, only the smell, it tastes like shit.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
smell of new shoes, my hair.

rokkuguhyo

HSC
Cinnamonster's username reminds me that I love the smell of cinnamon.

vyre

HSC
One smell I always loved for a strange reason, was metal. Like, someones grinding metal, and I remember as a kid I'd even chew foil to taste it (although it was a bit strong). Then about...5 weeks ago I realised why I did, when a friends family member who was a mechanic sat with us. And I remembered that my Pa was a mechanic, and that's why I'd always loved the smell! Its so greasy and...sweet :3
Yeah...a bit creepy lol.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Nah some people like smells because they associate it with a person.

My bf used to love the smell of wood smoke because his dad's a firey and would smell like smoke when he got home. And the smell of strong, black coffee reminds me of travelling with Dad.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
One smell I always loved for a strange reason, was metal. Like, someones grinding metal, and I remember as a kid I'd even chew foil to taste it (although it was a bit strong). Then about...5 weeks ago I realised why I did, when a friends family member who was a mechanic sat with us. And I remembered that my Pa was a mechanic, and that's why I'd always loved the smell! Its so greasy and...sweet :3
Yeah...a bit creepy lol.
you miss.. are wierd!!

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah...a bit creepy lol.
you are insane.

and:

you miss.. are wierd!!

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
Yeah...a bit creepy lol.
Insane,

yet,

I love things which smell strange yet intoxicate me.

I love sweet, smelly, sticky things.

*grins*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)