HSC
Fav subject is Business Studies... really hoping for a band 6

i also enjoy maths... would like a band 5

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Mr Lovepony said:
Modern History and English Ext. 1. Although it's ironic how those two frustrate me the most.
yeah generally i like most of the stuff we learn in modern history. but when studying it i get so frustrated =="

Boxxxhead

Local hairy ethnic man
HSC
Maths. I find it the easiest of my subjects and at the same time it's got a fun class :)

zoci2288

HSC
science does it for me...i wanted to originally do 6 units of science but my skool wouldnt allow it..ahhhrrrggg....i love bio n chem...but am relying on eng and eng.exten to boost my UAi up because they r the subjects i need to do exceptionaly well in...

pirate!

HSC
1. biology
2. english/ancient history/legal studies
3. maths

ancient's good except i have the worlds worst teacher (no jokes on this one either), legal i have a good teacher and an awesome class. maths just sucks full stop.

is anyone from here going on that ancient history study day on pompeii on friday?

NellyBelly89

HSC
Ext English. I am doing Revenge Tragedy. And The Revengers Tragedy is fabulous to act out within our 4 person class. I actually love PE aswell.
Also, Id like to fight you on the worst History teacher, haha. maybe we should compare notes, mine is shocking too, doesnt it suck?

pirate!

HSC
nope, nope i do believe i definately win this battle. see the thing about notes.......we dont really HAVE any notes. we just get given millions of sheets which we are sposed to read, and more than that, millions of useless useless questions to do. she is generally known at my school as the big, fat, greek cake-eater, who has killed many many trees with useless photocopies that we never actually read.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)