HSC
pretty good day :)
got marks back for a few subjects, some pleasing , others horrible :(
bio 1st :)

this year will fly past!

ohh yes, and dropped IPT, FINALLY! :D

Skeptyks

HSC
Got most of my prelim papers back which helped me affirm that I've got the ranks that I've aimed for :D

interesting

HSC
N/A
Got most of my prelim papers back which helped me affirm that I've got the ranks that I've aimed for :D
prelims different do hsc though... maybe this year everyone is going to try really hard so it doesn't really affirm it lol

Skeptyks

HSC
prelims different do hsc though... maybe this year everyone is going to try really hard so it doesn't really affirm it lol
Yeah, true, but I meant the ranks that I've aimed for in year 11 :D Its a confidence-booster.

Alkanes

HSC
Fk depressed. Dropped like 10 ranks for every subject =_=.. Gonna be devzz for the whole week. :(

HSC
N/A
3u rank:

semester one: 3rd
semester two: 4th last [i'm over exaggerating, but it's really bad lol]

what up

:cry:

Amleops

Perpetual Student
HSC
I still have to wait two weeks until I officially start Year 12. Next four days are just handing back exams without learning any new stuff (which considering I have 4 or 3 classes of some subjects this week is quite pointless and time wasting), and then next week we have Year 11 Retreat, which only goes for 3 days, and we get the last 2 days of that week off.

Brilliant.

Aysce

HSC
Fk depressed. Dropped like 10 ranks for every subject =_=.. Gonna be devzz for the whole week. :(
Dw, I feel the same way, I'm just pissed and seriously doing some work to beat this other smug guy that beat me. SHOULDN'T HAVE CRAMMED..

ej114

HSC
we got almost all of over exams back (any non extension math student has to wait till first period tomorrow and english needs to be double marked)

probably should have studied damm you flu like thing.

it was very chilled day lots of talking about hsc texts, major work, lots of catching up, picking up chairs and tables (some kids come in over night and flip every out door piece of furniture that wasnt attached to something and made interlocking chair piles ... principle made me and a few others help turn everything back around)

thorax94

HSC
e-embrace. Bad start :( -10 motivation points already

Dw, I feel the same way, I'm just pissed and seriously doing some work to beat this other smug guy that beat me. SHOULDN'T HAVE CRAMMED..
God damn it, this guy beat me by 5% which was 2-3 marks and I've consistently beaten him, now I'm his bitch. I just want to tear him limb from limb

Last edited:

Aysce

HSC
Same situation here, my god, I was doing well until the prelims and this is like a major blow -.- . I was so depressed over my 2u mark like 94% is good but some other kids I'm usually on par with got like 97-100%. DAMN IT, I'M FOURTH NOW ****

thorax94

HSC
Have not received my marks for maths but I know I got less than that. The thing is, I don't know what to do now. I've tried a plethora of study methods- highlighting, notes, past papers and mind maps. I thought I would have it down pat by this year but obviously I haven't. Punch in the guts.

Aysce

HSC
Do you revise and make notes everyday?

RishBonjour

HSC
God damn it, this guy beat me by 5% which was 2-3 marks and I've consistently beaten him, now I'm his bitch. I just want to tear him limb from limb
^^ one of the reasons I am trying my best this year, to beat all the arrogant whores

hellohelicopter

HSC
N/A
Quite good! Dived straight into Chemistry syllabus. However, our school decided to start with Acidic Environment instead of Production of Materials. Received English marks back and maintained my rank :)

Currently annotating and researching Module B texts for English before I go to bed! I'm not complaining actually; the speeches are entertaining and have been well-constructed. Analysing short stories and novels gets tedious-- this is a great change.

Last edited:

hellohelicopter

HSC
N/A
Would that be a bit too extensive? If you have time then sure, but the content you learn may need a few lessons to be fully explained, etc. I do my notes every week :)

AAEldar

Premium Member
HSC
Don't stress over Year 11 marks and enjoy Year 12.

failwhale

HSC
haha i remember our principal giving us this speech that freaked the heck out of everyone. then we're all like "omg time to study" but nothing happened LOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)