Your First Ever Crush - Where Are They Now? (1 Viewer)

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I bumped into my first crush at uni again, after six years. he knows he's my first crush too (god he's so unattractive now.)

fucking awkward. He's in all of my classes now

I don't know whether to smile or whatever. I know it seems so immature but I can't help and for split second think "no don't smile at him! he'll think you still like him!" Which is so stupid.

He even tried to smile and say hello, and followed me (considering he didn't know where he was going and was in my next class) into the girls toilets.

HAHAHHAHAHA.

oh man! I just wanna hug him so my eleven year old me is content!

anyways, has anyone stayed in contact or bumped into their first ever crush? Was it weird? Was it sweet and beautiful? Do tell!

transcendent

HSC
N/A
I believe she's doing a Bachelor of Social Work at University of Sydney... my uni. I've seen her around at uni last year. She's still as desirable as ever but I'm over her.

HSC
I havent seen mine for yrs, and dunt really want to...even wen he was my crush, he was an arsehole...and then i moved away and went back to visit friends..and well he wanted me then, but i didnt want him...

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
my crush from yr3 - 7 is most likely crusing around haberfield/leichhardt in some fully sick car :p last time i actually had any contact with him was in yr8 when a bunch of us went to our primary school's christmas concert. though i think i saw him a few years ago walking his dog - dripping-with-gel hair, oversized shirt and all.... :p

HellVeN

Banned
HSC
It's too bad my first crush is under the ground. My shovel did her good.

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
I saw my first crush that I had in yr6 at a bus stop outside westpoint bak in yr 12...
We just shared one of those shifty glances... :p

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
haha is this absolute first ever crush? cos mine was in yr 3 or whatever and i have no bloody idea where he is, what he does or anything beyond 1994 hahaha

Last edited:

tWiStEdD

deity of ultimate reason
HSC
mine moved to queensland. i was one of those lovely little boys who used to pick on the girl i liked. In year 4 i was over the moon because we had seating arrangements... and i got to sit next to her each and every single day. w00t! best year. i remember one other time (during sport or something) we played some stupid elimination game or something. i got to hold her hand for a while. :D:D:D:D there was another time where i think she smiled at me....
at any rate... she left in year 5 and i left in year 5. i saw her about last summer holidays, cruising the olde merimbula streets... but she still looks like she's in year 5 judging by the fashion sense.... at least if i even saw her and if i even remember what she was wearing... so many damn variables. cant help but afford her a meaningless thought or two every now and again.... wonder if i'll ever meet her again... and get to apologise for being such an arse to her... hrm....

alby

cool duckie
HSC
i've seen him twice since the time i liked him back in yr 8 (i think)...1st time (yr 11) was a touch awkward, 2nd time (end of last yr) was pretty casual & friendly

santaslayer

HSC
Met up with a friend to a few uni open days, friend invited her as well. She now goes to USYD Nursing. :)

chelzmalee

death by pastry
HSC
MY first crush ended up going to High School with me, then after like a week he moved to Queensland. Thought I'd never see him again, now he's moved back and he's in my art class. Eek! He's sooooo unnatractive now! lol

rumour

HSC
Haven't seen him in years. I saw another guy I used to like when I was in year 7, last year. He still thought I liked him, I was shocked that at one time I thought he was cute:eek:.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
i can't remember my first one, by my longest one, well i don't know where he is , i havn't seen him for over 3 years now.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
i havn't seen mine in a few years, last time was at the easter show

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)