Your first EVER crush? (1 Viewer)

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
RaineeDays said:
well my 1st crush was in yr 2.. n it was on this guy who could do handstands.. lol i thought he was so cool. then i found out he was leaving.. n i thought.. i haave to tell him how i feel! lol aw dear. long story short.. he moved n never knew. aww. :eek:
lol how cute

Jase

HSC
pssh .. love doesn't need a name. it's felt from the deepest soul.
" i love nobody, i just love."

of course, a crush isn't love.. but yeah.. it's as much conditional love you can experience as a kid.

HSC
my first ever crush was in year 2 in china.. he was someone i grew up with! parents were friends, so he use to come to my house every morning to pick me up and we'll walk to school everyday! but i haven't seen him since i came to australia.. want to see him again some day.. probably next year ^-^

Collin

HSC
N/A
.::icemeLon::. said:
my first ever crush was in year 2 in china.. he was someone i grew up with! parents were friends, so he use to come to my house every morning to pick me up and we'll walk to school everyday! but i haven't seen him since i came to australia.. want to see him again some day.. probably next year ^-^
Did you touch his penis?

meLoncoLLie

adores corgis
HSC
JKDDragon said:
Did you touch his penis?
= =" that just spoilt the whole innocence!

edit: which was probably your intention :p i don't know why i posted this

Last edited:

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
as with a past that we can never go back to. there is no negatives that we do remember, but only the positives that made that memory to one which we can cherish. childhood i guess is only remembered for its innocence and no for our constant blunders.

woohohoohoo

captain oblivious
HSC
my first crush was a guy named cameron in kindy. i think we went out for a few days, we basically just sat together. i gave him a christmas card. i recall not being able to spell his name, and had to ask my mum. it was true romance.. he ended up going to highschool with my flatmate at uni, weirdly enough.

miso

HSC
my first crush was in kindy, his name was josh, he was into star wars and dinosaurs and had the coolest toys. He gave me my first kiss (on the cheek) but it all ended in a few days, all the kindy girls were after him and he ran around kissing all of my best friends...what a playa lolz

Collin

HSC
N/A
meLoncoLLie said:
= =" that just spoilt the whole innocence!

edit: which was probably your intention :p i don't know why i posted this
lol, wow you're extremely observant mellie.. ya sillyhead. Aha.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
crushes sometimes never last. and first crushes die hard; i'm a very negative person :D

prima_donna

HSC
The earliest I can remember is Jonathon Taylor Thomas from Home Improvement. All the dudes at my primary school were fugly. I didn't start getting real life crushes until year 7.

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
when i was a kid, i had a crush on steph from full house and one of the chicks from step by step.

i just saw some episodes from both series recently, and i think to myself, "what the hell was i thinking?"

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
JKDDragon said:
Did you touch his penis?
sigh~~~ feelin like stabbin u jkd ><

ani way, bak to topic... sigh all the innocent primary school days... fully wasted on academics, tho i think that's wut happened to most chiense kids... (yeh i had no idea how icemelon did it, but oh well... )

my first eva crush... hm should date back to yr ~~~5-6??? can't rmber, there's this cutest gal in my class... omg i was full on <3 with her... tho i never told her, so i believe she never knew... in fact i never talked to her... so sigh~~~ she might never know i exist... =(

but i dnno... now that i think of it , it's pretty dodgy ani way... i vaguely recall that she sucked academicaly... no idea why i liked her... maybe just cuz she's cute ^^

edit: oh yeh forgot to mention, after i came to australia, never go to see her again. =( but magically, i actaully found her contact (email etc) o_O

but then i wasn't sure wut to write, also i cbb typin all those kinky chinese love letters, so i gave up =p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)