your ideal partner.... (1 Viewer)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
i realise that, honey

don't worry, i love you the way you are, you don't need james's cheekbones. besides, you have the gene simmons tongue, and that's just as good.

:p

hehehe toooo much info

dezy_87

HSC
bex said:
what attributes would you give your ideal partner?
*my ideal guy would be smart yet not so smart he has an answer for everything
*a conversationalist
* get along with my family and friends
* have a crazy sense of humour
* he would want to travel and experience the cultures of the world
* hed be taller than me though not too tall
*curly hair
* green eyes
* umm like doing outdoorsy things
*spend $$$ on me!
* he would be a true romantic

so after all that, i guess finding the man of my dreams is going to be a little harder than first thought!
hEY, i'm dating your ideal guy... he's got blue eye though. when he ditches me i'll send him your way.

borkis04

You have been blocked.
Arse of the World, Syd being the arsehole :D
HSC
- looks do count..but not as much as intelligence, personality, wit, sense of humour, fun-ness..ahh....able to chill with my family and friends nicely..ahh..nice, respectful, treat me like a princess..:p...haha ahh yeh..
i hate dumb bitches. man they are frustrating..i dont care abt iq but rather to have an actual conversation with them...experience..**ashamed frown**

anybody agree with the frustration involved with stupid people?

jellybeenz

HSC
My ideal guy is the guy I like right now... this is gonna sound weird, but my ideal is how he is when he is around me- cute, a little bit dorky, funny and sweet. When he's around the guys he's not nearly as cute/sweet/sensitive and puts on an act to hide the dorkiness.

Oh and because his friends aren't smart like him, he acts dumb around them, but when he's with me, I get to see how smart he really is...

So I guess my ideal is him- a little bit dorky, funny, sweet, cute and smart.

Last edited:
G

gigi_love

Ideal guy would have to be someone dorky but really cute, i love the cute boyish
face.Looks arnt important but someone that is just gorgeous for who they are, thats what makes someone attractive. I like lots of things in guys, sometimes i like a slight "bad boy" but not to much, just a lil rebellious side, but i do love the sweethearts. Humour is at the top of the list, someone who can be immature when joking around but really mature at the right times.

Its also important they have a passion for something in their life, thats pretty close to my ideal guy, theres a few like that i have my eye on at the moment but hsc is the worst time to like a guy and persue anything!

Emanuel25

HSC
All I have to say is us guys have been fooling ourselves. I thought at least some of the things we do, girls didnt notice but u've got all the angles on us

santaslayer

HSC
gigi_love said:
Ideal guy would have to be someone dorky but really cute, i love the cute boyish
face.Looks arnt important but someone that is just gorgeous for who they are, thats what makes someone attractive. I like lots of things in guys, sometimes i like a slight "bad boy" but not to much, just a lil rebellious side, but i do love the sweethearts. Humour is at the top of the list, someone who can be immature when joking around but really mature at the right times.

Its also important they have a passion for something in their life, thats pretty close to my ideal guy, theres a few like that i have my eye on at the moment but hsc is the worst time to like a guy and persue anything!
What? So you like the cute boy face but looks aren't important?

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
Well, we all know what we DON"T want in a partner. That's something.

We'll know what we want when we find it.

And if you don't find it by the time ur 30, it's time for the good ol' trial-and-error approach: "excuse me, but are u my perfect partner?" SLAP! "excuse me, but are u my perfect partner?" SLAP! "excuse me, but are u my perfect partner?" SLAP! "excuse me, but......

james_chappo

Neurotic To The Bone
HSC
My Ideal partner:

*Beautiful
*Smart
*Funny
*Caring, kind and compassionate
*Practical, sensible and down to earth
*Loving and Romantic
*Horny
*Nice family
*Sporty
*Shares many things in common with me - but not TOO many :)

Pretty much the girlfriend I have now :D

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
My ideal guy would be a guy who, well firstly the no brainer, has the same beliefs as me.. can make me laugh yet can be serious, has good taste in music and clothes, taller then me, isn't all soppy and that crap but isn't emotionless (durr), knows how to have fun but doesnt make an ass out of himself just for a laugh <3<3

Thats all I can think of, I used to have some full list.. down to like skin colour and hair colour. It was the funniest, because obviously you cant pin down who you like into a box and go OMGZ I LIKE SKATERRRS or some other label, cos like everyones unique and sometimes you have chemistry with someone you really wish you didnt have chemistry with.. Anyways, me too bored + study periods = bad situation, hence the list :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)