your ideal partner.... (1 Viewer)

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
My ideal partner is my boyfriend.

I have a feeling I'm about to be e-pelted with large rocks.

Emanuel25

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
My ideal partner is my boyfriend.

I have a feeling I'm about to be e-pelted with large rocks.
No but I do say theres a conflict of interest and if you'd stated ur ideal before u were with him and he showed up with the goods I'd believe you

Baiku

Coolest Member
HSC
Ideal girl...

Smart, but not as smart as me, that'd be too hard to deal with.
Innocent
Good body
Interests opposing my own, creativity for example

Edit: I forgot two of the most important things! Grammar and spelling...It really pisses me off when people abuse language for no reason.

Last edited:

Emanuel25

HSC
Yep. Smart but not same or smarter (kills the ego).
good body
bright personality not too bright, u could get sick off too bright
innocent but with an open mind
Gotta go with same interests though, its always so intriguing wen they're interested in the same thing

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
ohhhh no, who could imagine, women can be just as intelligent, if not more so, than men!!
You pair belong in the early 20th century :rolleyes:

jellybeenz

HSC
Emanuel25 said:
Gotta go with same interests though, its always so intriguing wen they're interested in the same thing
You think? Hmm... the dude I like is completely different to me when it comes to interests and thats exactly what I love about him. He is a maths and science kind of guy, whereas I'm an english/history kinda girl-- engineer + arts student... I love the idea that someone can tell me about something that I have no idea about, like I don't understand maths but I love that he does...

Baiku

Coolest Member
HSC
jellybeenz said:
You think? Hmm... the dude I like is completely different to me when it comes to interests and thats exactly what I love about him. He is a maths and science kind of guy, whereas I'm an english/history kinda girl-- engineer + arts student... I love the idea that someone can tell me about something that I have no idea about, like I don't understand maths but I love that he does...
Yeah that's exactly what I meant by my post... I'm pretty maths/science, although I have interests in history and English that I haven't really pursued at the end of high school. Most girls I like are more creative, art or music or writing...I am pretty retarded at creativity, but I certainly appreciate it. For somebody who can't draw stick-figures properly (shhh!) it's really amazing to see an awesome sketch or something a girl has done. I don't see how they could be fascinated by me being able to do maths, but I guess it works in that way for me if not vice-versa.

Emanuel25

HSC
jellybeenz said:
Nah your exactly right about that. Thats why I'm on both ends with that. I think both have their benefits. I love that too but sometimes u just get a bad clash. you've been lucky.

Emanuel25

HSC
hipsta_jess said:
ohhhh no, who could imagine, women can be just as intelligent, if not more so, than men!!
You pair belong in the early 20th century :rolleyes:
I was joking there. but it can be a bit intimidating.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
I reckon any girl who's crazy enough to end up liking me somehow in the first place must have something going for them (or wrong with them) and would therefore be ideal, at least to some extent.

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
been with asian, ethnic, white..
been with guys with different/opposite perspective on relationship, life, ect
been with guys with the same perspective on relationship, educational level, family status, taste in fashion, passions, likes and dislikes ect
been with same age and older guys as well
been with Mr. Perfect and Mr. Right Now

and im still single, the notion of an ideal partner dont exist :(

"SHAKES"

dwon at campbelltown athletics centre! putting in
HSC
ahhh my dream girl
-funny can crack a good joke or two with a good personality
-intelligent (sorry boys have to disagree with you here) id prefer her to be smarter than me
-VERY attractive but more of a natural elegant beauty( must have a great body)
-enjoys her sports as much as i do (must support wests tigers jks)
-a socialite so we always have a party or somewhere to go
-treats my mates as if there her best mates aswell
-good sex drive
-must love a good nite out
- trustworthy, kind, cultured,well off (finacially)
-must respect my time for myself
-i have to be physically dominant, but dont mind her being the dominant one in the relationship

now im starting to understand why i havent had a girlfriend for nearly a year now, TOO BLOODY PICKY haha

Last edited:

Emanuel25

HSC
Not the biggest fan on smarter but the fact is she probably will be, women are dominating men in the intelligence sector nowadays. so Im not too fussed

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Ideal partner:

* Funny
* Smart
* Great personality
* EXTREMELY attractive
* EXTREMELY nice body

Yep...that's pretty much it.

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
*Can cook
*Can operate a bottle opener

jordanv

HSC
waffy wants one of his male engineering buddies obviously

I want....someone who will listen to me, no matter how nutty I get

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
Siff male engineers can cook.

Emanuel25

HSC
Lainee said:
My ideal partner is someone who I see as a best friend and vice versa. :) Passion is something that ebbs and flows, attractiveness can diminish, even charm or humour change as people change. But someone who you feel so comfortable waking up next to every morning, who you can share everything with and who would grow and learn with you... is someone who would last the long haul... Aheheh damn soppy stuff. :p

I think you'd know your partner is also your best friend if you know they have flaws and things you dislike, but you love the package anyway despite it all.
Someone that you can grow old with
that wants to make you smile, whenever you're sad
carry you around when your arthritis is bad
get your medecine when your tummy aches
build you a fire when the furnace breaks

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
i have my ideal partner :D, qualities include: trustworthy/loyal, takes care of me when i'm sick, is always be there for me when i need, kind - to people in general, as in no bad attitude, loves me for me, someone who i can talk to about anything, he just brightens up my life each day and i'm very thankful that i have a person like him in my life, i can safely say that i have my romeo nd for everyone else i beleive that there is a special person waiting out there, only thing is patience and time :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)