Your MW is..? (1 Viewer)

fuckfoot

has no soul
HSC
Originally posted by mayhemily

basically my story centres around a group of travellers in a train carriage. It explores the inner worlds of the various characters and the collective view of the carriage they travel in...
you would not believe how close that is to my original idea... well really my idea twisted around into my (ex-)teacher's creation

that made it sound like i killed her didn't it? mwahahaha

mayhemily

HSC
hahaha really?
so, did you kill her?? don't worry, i wont tell :)

hey wouldn't it be weird if our stories WERE the same, and the same marker marked them?

olay

HSC
hehe my original idea was almost IDENTICAL to a friend's from another school. we were explaining ours to eachother and were like "wtf? they're almost identical". Same medium too [website].

Anyway..my current idea is an animation. I'm placing a cave woman in modern society and though she can't comprehend language as such, she understands things by relating them back to the happenings of her past in prehistoric times [e.g. rave - she sees 'em popping pills and thinks back to when they'd take berries to get high]. The main point I'm trying to convey is that the world was screwed in the same way it is today a long long time ago and we haven't done v. much to change it [Cynical I know]. And also I want to focus upon communication through the nonverbal channels.. :) yeah.. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)