Your Race Affects Whether People Write You Back (1 Viewer)

Jeee

Banned
HSC
You don't mynah* me asking you why you are deeply interested/borderline obsessed with such birds?

*omg I'm so punny and kewl

Azurie

HSC
How to use your mynah bird cage,
The trap is low fuss because it is a simple matter of placing a bowl of dried dog food and a bowl of water in the trap and locating it on the grass after dark in areas where Indian Mynas and Starlings feed during the day. Trap where they feed to succeed.
You then leave it alone until after dark the following day. The Indian Mynas and Starlings will make their own way inside.
At this point you remove the all wire "foyer", place a large Otto bin liner over the timber and wire section and administer the euthanizing gas.

These introduced species are destroying our native birds and marsupials.

PS: Do you have to be obsessed to protect your countries ecosystems?

What made you suggest I was punny?

Jeee

Banned
HSC
How to use your mynah bird cage,
The trap is low fuss because it is a simple matter of placing a bowl of dried dog food and a bowl of water in the trap and locating it on the grass after dark in areas where Indian Mynas and Starlings feed during the day. Trap where they feed to succeed.
You then leave it alone until after dark the following day. The Indian Mynas and Starlings will make their own way inside.
At this point you remove the all wire "foyer", place a large Otto bin liner over the timber and wire section and administer the euthanizing gas.

These introduced species are destroying our native birds and marsupials.

PS: Do you have to be obsessed to protect your countries ecosystems?

What made you suggest I was punny?
Yes, obsessed I believe. You are quite abnormally too 'into' it. It makes me wonder...are you really from Bankstown?
No, I meant that I was punny. Read my post again....do you get it? keke

Azurie

HSC
it. It makes me wonder...are you really from Bankstown?
Yesterday I was at the pharmacy, and I asked the person at the counter if they had any steroid cream, When asked what I wanted it for, I told them I wanted to put in on more arms so they become more MASSIVE CUZ.

WALLAH IT WORKS ASK ALI

Jeee

Banned
HSC
Yesterday I was at the pharmacy, and I asked the person at the counter if they had any steroid cream, When asked what I wanted it for, I told them I wanted to put in on more arms so they become more MASSIVE CUZ.

WALLAH IT WORKS ASK ALI
/facepalm

Okay, so you're from Btown (I think). You Arab?
You do not seem the Btown type.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A

WALLAH IT WORKS ASK ALI
you fail badly.

Daipire

HSC
So, because I'm white, someone will respond to this?

how do they know i'm white if i don't tell them?

and where did you get that middle eastern thing from?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)