Your subject regrets (1 Viewer)

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
I regret staying at a school that's forcing me to do studies of religion, would have loved to do french instead

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
oh my god i forgot i do sor i hate it so much biggest bludge
I know right, they somehow made religion so boring :( and it's not even realistic to people today

aqwerty13402

HSC
i like yr 10 me for not choosing any subjects that are the really really hard one's (chem, phys, 3/4U math). But i still hate me from 6 months ago when i picked english extension 2. And i guess geography but i dropped that last term so it doesnt count

katiekms

HSC
i regret a lot 😭
was doing music, dropped it (gladly)
legal studies is way too much content for me personally but it is sometimes interesting.
investigating science is so boring it’s my bludge class lmao.
i wanted to do E&E but it didn’t run 😢
i only like art for the prac side

v.tex

HSC
Damn, in yr 11 rn and tbh regret not choosing chem. I also chose modern and am not enjoying it. Although i like earth science which i currently do, I feel I would have found chem interesting and it would have been useful+ i was also pretty good at it in yr 9 and 10. I was thinking of changing now to chem but tbh i don’t know if i would have the motivation to catch up on all that work. Modern is also going bad- I wish i could also change this to chem but it isn’t on the same line- my only option was/is earth.
Currently I have no motivation to do any study, am feeling pretty down tbh. It just keeps playing in my mind whether me not doing chem will hurt me in the future+ i feel i could have got great marks in it. Oh well if ig.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)