Your thoughts on this exam? (1 Viewer)

superhubert

half way between the gutter and the stars
They are out to trick us. I remember my physics teacher telling us repeatedly they're not, but when it came to practice questions, we'd mark them, and no one would be able to agree on the proper answer. All we could agree on was that the sugested answers were completly wrong! we'd end up wasting an entire lesson on this crap. It says something when teachers and marker alike can't produce an answer to a question that they expect us to be able to answer.
q2 in the dt is a good example. c or d could be right. But what does c suggest? , that in a given siutation the audience could be blind, and only a model or prototype is 'appropriate'. :chainsaw:

Sourie

look...i dont need no punkass westie school kids narking on me with their ochha crap.....and their white punk ass fubu clothing with their freckled and skinass faces, with the ankle high shorts and saying in their high punks ass westie voices: 'aye, watcha loogin at bra, im a westside bro mart! im form comptown bra! watcha back bra!' said in a very very high pitch westie voice!

EXA BOY

Originally posted by Sourie
look...i dont need no punkass westie school kids narking on me with their ochha crap.....and their white punk ass fubu clothing
i dont think ive ever seen fubu thought of as a punk clothing label?? sourie how many units do u do brother?? cause so far uve said pretty much every subject has been easy???......... ppl dont take any notice of this guy hes a pain and a nuisance and is prob gonna end up with free beer at the tav cause hes gonna get a mystey mark........ oh just for the record ppl no i dont do D&T but i hope u guys all found it ok!!! byeeeeee!!!!!

Last edited:

Lozza_mc

Originally posted by stressed02
hmmm no offence or anything, but if your friend who is 'one of the best in the state' was like "what the hell??" and you finished in 'record time' whilst not studying at all.. doesn't that tell you something?!

yeah and as Ben said, it wasn't anything like the syllabus.... i think that if i hadn't done any study i would have got the same result, based on the fact that they examined us on general knowledge...
hey, im with you....i studied hard, knew my work, and finished in the time given and i would be worried if i took less time.....any way thats not the point.....and i agree with u and ben...it was like they didnt like the syllubus so decided to do something new and vague!!!! anyway i think it was a crap exam but its over, it cant be changed.......

Clay_Smoka

I thought this exam was F@#KED, had nothing to do with the syllabus. And what they asked us was best put by somebody who mentioned that they used what they learnt in Bus. Studies... now what f*&cking good is that to everybody else in the state who didn't do a Bus/Economics course. To the ppl saying that the questions have a million different answers that could be right and that the sugested answers are bullshit i hear ya. In our trial we went through the sugested answers and they had no idea. This new HSC is givin me the shits, if they took the time to do it properly then there would be no need for them to test us on this garbage. The best thing about having a teacher mark your exams at school was you could discuss the answer with them, they then realise your point of view.... are markers goin to be able to do the same thing when they are sippin coffee through tim tams ????

ben

Originally posted by Clay_Smoka
The best thing about having a teacher mark your exams at school was you could discuss the answer with them, they then realise your point of view.... are markers goin to be able to do the same thing when they are sippin coffee through tim tams ????
In the Trials, I argued with my teachers from a 5/10 to a 10/10 (multiple choice) because the questions were badly written and the answers wrong. Unfortunately for this year's exam no one can do anything except had the people that wrote it. LOL :pain:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)