Your WebCT (1 Viewer)

klh

HSC
have you poeple accessed your webct lately? I understand that your units wont show up until the 22nd of this month, but i just want to check if you have a homepage for your course on your webct?
Ive just found out that the Management degree [2551] has a hokmepage for discussions, access to coordinater emails etc.
Thought to let you people know...

hYperTrOphY

HSC
klh said:
have you poeple accessed your webct lately? I understand that your units wont show up until the 22nd of this month, but i just want to check if you have a homepage for your course on your webct?
Ive just found out that the Management degree [2551] has a hokmepage for discussions, access to coordinater emails etc.
Thought to let you people know...
I signed in for the first time last night. It showed a 'School of Law' homepage - pretty cool :)
Is this where online notes will be located?

L

LaraB

if you mean will course notes be available on webct - then yes

if you mean via school of law - then no! this page is for notices, info about law courses, law school functions etc - it has NOTHINg to do with your actual units per se

hYperTrOphY

HSC
LaraB said:
if you mean will course notes be available on webct - then yes

if you mean via school of law - then no! this page is for notices, info about law courses, law school functions etc - it has NOTHINg to do with your actual units per se
Yeah, I meant course notes.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Yeah, my course and campus connection is up. God, its got a big redish banner on my course saying this is the final year that its being taught.

L

LaraB

Cape said:
Yeah, my course and campus connection is up. God, its got a big redish banner on my course saying this is the final year that its being taught.
wow your course is up already?!

something's been done ahead of time for a change lol:p

ah well - ony gotta wait til wednesday and i doubt the readings for week 1 will be anything apart from "read the unito utline" as usual:)

L

LaraB

Anyone know what time today webct's supposed to be up?

coz i was planning on printing it off while i was still at work coz my printer at home has issues :p

Led-Zep

Virtuoso
HSC
well its 1.30pm and nothin shows up on mine except the 2551 course thingy..no subject lists yet

pussy_cat

Hyper
HSC
WebCT

Yeah, I've been trying to be organised for this semester too, have been waiting to print off notes etc... Their never on time with this sort of thing so Im checking later or tomorrow

Last semester I really got bad with my organising and just general 'uni enthusiasm' lol

Last edited:

d_elmo

HSC
8pm... nothing yet...

should i be worried? yet again, this is expected considering its uws

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
mine has 1 unit up....it doesnt have the course info up either.

hYperTrOphY

HSC
My Intro to Law unit is up - however, I can only access the 'Announcements' link! When I click on anything else nothing happens. The Help link doesnt even work, lol.
Mel had to send me the unit outline, seminar guide and first case to read.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)