You're a really good......FRIEND! (1 Viewer)

outwide

HSC
hey,

so this happens with like almost all of the chicks that i've semi - liked. i get to know em and we'll like flirting like crazy i'll even like hook up with most of them and then like later on when i'll ask em out they give the following speech:

"were to good of friends if we went out we'd loose that friendship and i don't wanna do that"

wtf...........:confused:

Snow Pea!

Touch it Bring it Pay it
HSC
uhh.. well.. its pretty much saying that they were only interested in a hookup im afraid.

ive used that line before :eek::eek:

kiwi

HSC
Lol normally after hearing that dreaded line, the friendship gets weird anyway. So........ Kill the friendship & start over

gedddy

HSC
move on.
it may be hard, but your now a "friend".

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
Yep the others are right. It's time to move on. Even if its hard, you just gotta move on.

Next time a girl uses that line, reply with "I've got plenty of friends...good bye"

She will be left thinking.. what the fuck..because no other guy has said that to her before.

Good luck my friend in the future!

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
INXS said:
Yep the others are right. It's time to move on. Even if its hard, you just gotta move on.

Next time a girl uses that line, reply with "I've got plenty of friends...good bye"

She will be left thinking.. what the fuck..because no other guy has said that to her before.

Good luck my friend in the future!
I do that at every opertunity.

gedddy

HSC
just a note for next time, when she says "lets be friends", say " yeh, ok, i wanna be your friend, the friend thats fkn u in the ASs!!!. thats the friend i wanna be!"

then walk off.

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
Mike Ockisard said:
as much as i like inxs, that was jsut as textbook as the ladder theory too
Well please feel free to make a better suggestion. :)

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
gedddy said:
just a note for next time, when she says "lets be friends", say " yeh, ok, i wanna be your friend, the friend thats fkn u in the ASs!!!. thats the friend i wanna be!"

then walk off.
hahahhahahhaha omg

transcendent

HSC
N/A
yeah if you have enough friends just dump them and move on. not worth the time and effort.

wheredanton

Retired
HSC
outwide said:
hey,

so this happens with like almost all of the chicks that i've semi - liked. i get to know em and we'll like flirting like crazy i'll even like hook up with most of them and then like later on when i'll ask em out they give the following speech:

"were to good of friends if we went out we'd loose that friendship and i don't wanna do that"

Probably the worst girl on the face of the planet. You get to like them. You flirt. she flirts back. You get you hopes up. She then tells you have the wrong idea and that she only wants to be your friend. You ask her about the past times you were flirting. She replies by saying she had no idea that that constitued flirting (lie - unless the girl is some kind of person who doesnt understand social dynamics). You leave disgrunted. She gets upset because you wouldn't flirt with her more and just be friends to support her massive ego.

End of story.

outwide

HSC
lol, all good theories.
but you gotta think this happens with lik almost everyone i meet i mean on one hand sure you could hurt the err... friendship,

but,

surley it would b better to gain a relationship then that????

dodgyfilokid

HSC
that happened to me before....deadset i was upset coz i was willin to gamble evrythin...wots wit girls that use that justification? like im jz lost for words...

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
outwide said:
hey,

maybe you should start flirting and hooking up with chicks who aren't exactly your 'best friends'. Cos if you date ur friend and then break up, you'll end up killing the friendship you two had.

but I reckon sometimes friendship can eventually turn into love.

Project

Permanently Confuddled
HSC
sunjet said:
Ladder theory works to most situations.
Ladder theory works in EVERY situation. Like I discovered about an hour ago. :(

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
outwide said:
Irrespective of that, your response is:

"It's a shame you're not willing to risk your friendship like that for something more. Consequently, you just risked it for something ALOT less. Have a good life, bye!"

If they don't get it, it's their own fault for being st00pid.
dodgyfilokid said:
like im jz lost for words...
Quote of the year material? Brogan, where art thou?

nwatts

HSC
Komaticom said:
That's common. If you become good friends with a girl you've lost all chance of taking the friendship further.

Search for "Ladder Theory" on BoS, it'll explain your situation.
komantifuck that is such horseshit

you really have no idea.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Ladder Theory: The 'Nice' Guys excuse etc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)