Youth Allowance (1 Viewer)

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Hi all :p

I work for Phoenix TV News, a Hong Kong based satellite news network (like a Chinese CNN). I was wondering if there are any non-scholarship, non-Asian students on youth allowance who would like to take part in a brief interview. Outside scholarships, Uni students in China receive no financial assistance from the government, so the idea is just to let people in China know a bit about how the Australian government helps out uni students. It will be a 5 minute feature, and we'll probably want to talk to you for between 10-30 minutes, depending on your convenience, and how interesting you are:p

A couple of requirements for interested people.

1. Participants cannot be recipients of any scholarship.
2. For story reasons, we'd prefer someone of a non-Asian background.
3. Participants must be available at some stage on Tuesday or Wednesday at their uni campus, preferably Tuesday.
4. The uni campus must be no further than a couple of hours drive from the Sydney CBD.

Unfortunately Phoenix pretty much never pays its interviewees, but if for some reason you want the opportunity of appearing on TV in front of 80 million Chinese viewers around the world, here's your chance :p

Thanks, PM me if you're interested :D

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Haha.. :p If it were up to me, you'd have one free lunch :p Unfortunately I have a big assessment pileup middle of next week so I'll be busy studying. Our chief correspondent would probably be happy to get you coffee over the interview though :p

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
Does it count if the university hasn't got off its fat arse and paid the scholarship yet?

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Probably less actually, considering that we broadcast to Chinese in China and Chinese abroad such as myself as well. That's 4 times the total population of all of Australia though, no?

Edit: Damn, shouldn't have followed your percentages.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)