Youths charged on Australia day (1 Viewer)

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Have fun
getting diabetes.
have fun
becoming overweight
have fun
with cardiovascular problems
have fun
with weak livers
yeahhh a tonne of fun right theree.

michael1990

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
http://news.smh.com.au/twelve-charged-over-australia-day-melee/20080127-1oec.html

Flag wearing drunks show the world what Australia is all about on our national day: violent, uneducated and uncultured white trash bogans with nothing better to do than get pissed and start fights
I quite agree, its a disgrace how people wear the Australian Flag. It is not to be worn, it is to be flown in the air, its not suppose to touch the ground.

ITS DISGRACEFUL< People are all about Aussie Pride and that crap, but they wear the Australian Flag in VAIN!

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
michael1990 said:
I quite agree, its a disgrace how people wear the Australian Flag. It is not to be worn, it is to be flown in the air, its not suppose to touch the ground.

ITS DISGRACEFUL< People are all about Aussie Pride and that crap, but they wear the Australian Flag in VAIN!
true

but most of the flag-wearing types wouldn't understand this if you told them

michael1990

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
true

Most of the flag wearing types wouldn't understand what ANZAC day is about, they wouldn't understand if a older generation male saw them wearing the flag they would be disgusted.

The younger generation has NO respect for Australian Cultures but they call themselves Australian, i would love them to explain to me how?

el gwapo

HSC
michael1990 said:
The younger generation has NO respect for Australian Cultures but they call themselves Australian, i would love them to explain to me how?
because they love to get drunk, "have a good time with mates" and yadda yadda, as if it's the only country where it occurs. they've got nothing better to do

Jess007

HSC
on aussie day me and my mates were wearing aussie flags proudly. they werent touching the ground. we were down at the beach being aussies!! why is this such a problem! the ANZACs ( my granddads were both anzacs) and i know what it means and they fought in that war so that we would be able to be proud of a country and have freedom and live in a good society. frankly with people stopping us flaunting the flag, flaunting every aussie thing we have is unausralian....i think its ridiculous to punish some one for letting the flag touch the ground.. at least they didnt kill anyone in the process.. fuck. would everyone really prefer these people to be doin drugs or just doing nothing to help australia in any wy... well what ever.

so i understand ANZACS
Captain Gh3y said:
true

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
Jess007 said:
on aussie day me and my mates were wearing aussie flags proudly. they werent touching the ground. we were down at the beach being aussies!! why is this such a problem! the ANZACs ( my granddads were both anzacs) and i know what it means and they fought in that war so that we would be able to be proud of a country and have freedom and live in a good society. frankly with people stopping us flaunting the flag, flaunting every aussie thing we have is unausralian....i think its ridiculous to punish some one for letting the flag touch the ground.. at least they didnt kill anyone in the process.. fuck. would everyone really prefer these people to be doin drugs or just doing nothing to help australia in any wy... well what ever.

so i understand ANZACS
do you understand the word "bogan"? lol

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
Jess007 said:

so i understand ANZACS
Wearing the Australian flag all over you (where half of the flag Britain owns it) seem too patriotic and bogan-ish, i rather wave the Green and Gold flag than that flag :eek:

:)

michael1990

HSC
Jess007 said:

so i understand ANZACS
You cannot understand the ANZACS.

Have you ever seen a War Veteran wearing the Australian Flag in any way?
The answer is of course no, because this is disrespect to the Australian Flag.

Why do you need the Australian Flag to feel patriotic?
You of course don't, unless you are so narrow minded you do.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
I don't understand the reverence attached to the Australian flag. A staled réchauffé of the British flag, with no artistic virtue, no national significance... Minds move slowly: and Australia is still Britain's little boy. What more natural than that he should accept his father's cut-down garments, – lacking the power to protest, and only dimly realising his will. That bastard flag is a true symbol of the bastard state of Australian opinion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)