yr 11 subject selection help! (1 Viewer)

Slxy3r

HSC
I'm currently in yr 10 and I'm so confused on what to choose! These are the subjects I know I'll be doing for sure:
- English advanced
- Maths standard 2
- SOR 1
- PDHPE
-Biology

Should I choose business studies or legal studies ?? I got an A for commerce this year btw
I was just wondering how much content was in each subject

Bball1

HSC
I would do definitely do business as general maths doesn't as fit well with eco with it's difficulty and I wouldn't even consider legal

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
I would do definitely do business as general maths doesn't as fit well with eco with it's difficulty and I wouldn't even consider legal
Economics doesn't actually have 'hard mathematics" a decent Standard Mathematics student is likely to be able to cope.

DemonDavis_

HSC
What subjects are you doing now and which ones are you doing well in?

Accurate

clix
HSC
I wouldnt recommend Genny maths, swap it for something else, but if you don't like Maths don't choose Advanced just choose another subject instead of picking Genny Maths

peatr

HSC
I'm currently in yr 10 and I'm so confused on what to choose! These are the subjects I know I'll be doing for sure:
- English advanced
- Maths standard 2
- SOR 1
- PDHPE
-Biology

Should I choose business studies or legal studies ?? I got an A for commerce this year btw
I was just wondering how much content was in each subject
business studies will be much easier than legal... business is really self-explanatory and in my opinion more useful than legal unless you wanna become a lawyer

periodmami

HSC
While business is easier, I have had many friends who have hated the content as it was 'dry'. Legal studies scaled better and I heard its interesting. If theres any chance to do SOR2 probs do it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)