wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i want people to stalk me...but unfortunately no one will :D

ours is tristar

nitro.vo

HSC
my friends want me to get "princess pookie" like hell im getting that!

it'll probably be nitro.vo

normally our school gets canterbury jerseys but this year we are going with a cheaper company :| I want a canterbury one though

get_born

physician said:
well for some it depends on where they're planning to wear their jersies....

obviously in school.. but some would want to wear it when they go Uni... or just as a casual shirt...

this usually seperates those who choose a name which ur school mates "get"

and those who choose something understood by everyone... that gives a certain charactersitic about urself...
( a nick that doesn't need a person to be a close freind to "get".. if u get what i mean)

anyways...

i'm not quite sure what i would put as a jersy name.. i was thinking "physician" for a while... but i figured i'd pass on that....

then i thought perhaps... "dnt speak like dis"... as many people in school speak like dat bro and it gets pritty annoyin sometimes...

but i figured... it would be too distracting in most cases... during times that require vast amounts of concentration...

perhaps "neuropsychologist"....

perhaps u want to make a political statement... (usually not something for a yr 12 jersy... but it does occur)

hmmm .... "last_chance"... i think sounds like a pritty good jersy name... it is very ambigous in definition... well at least i think it is... it's unique... and yeh.. i guess it sounds like a meaningful jersy name...

anyways... just some thoughts...

EDIT: by the way u didn't say what it was u were thinking of..........
i actually did write it TRUST NO1.......but i had placed < theseon either end and it didnt appear--weird!

cholly

Somebody's Left Shoe
HSC
i got "cholly" on the back of mine cause its the only nickname like name i have ever been given other then a shortening of "holly" that just soiunded strange...ive got friends who got their names off cd's.... hole albums are pretty good.... eg. miss world , rock star (live through this album), pretty on the inside and celebrity skin album is also good for this sort of thing :D

Samie_Loo

quacktacular
HSC
i got peaches... namely cuz i get called that by my dad and friends from yr 10... i think its cute ...

bitchgirl

University Life
HSC
our year 12 got a rugby jersey for our school
pretty lame where mostly everyone wanted a soccer style jersey
i've got mine as "bitchville"

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
SUNJET

and real name on front. supposedly i don't get mine till like graduation :(

get_born

sunjet said:
SUNJET

and real name on front. supposedly i don't get mine till like graduation :(
thats why u should make sure they come earlier - speak to who ever is organising them.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
the funniest i saw was STICK-this chic at school wants to get that-shes really skinny
thats the best!
its gold

Samie_Loo

quacktacular
HSC
we have chic's at my skool with like "Tiny" and "Dumb" on theirs... real original... and smart...

still waiting

HSC
we werent allowed ot get nicknames on the back of ours we have our real names on the front in tiny writing but thats it...
we also dont get ours till next term cause the stupid uniform lady has been lying to us about ordering them last term when she really only ordered them two weeks ago!!

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
I've got mine.

what do u think is on the back...
Huratio 05.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)